Notices

rc injector question

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc injector question

what injectors are these? i ordered rc 750's for a b series and got these.
rc sl4-750
i was always under the impression that b series were sl9-*** what ever size you ordered so im my case they would be sl9- 750
i may be wrong though so some help would be great. the clips on them dont match obd2 witch of course none will but they dont even look like they will match my obd1 clips. i can get pics of the box they came in up and what the injectors look like if needed. the box from rc says honda acura k-series 750 and the flow sheet inside also says honda acura k-series. did rc mess up and send me k-series injectors? ive been told i can mod my harness with clips to make them work but they dont even really want to push into my golden eagle pro-series fuel rail. thanks in advance and let me know please
Old 06-18-2007, 08:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: rc injector question (boostingisfun)

I would have called RC right away or who ever you bought it from. Sounds like they may have sent you the wrong ones.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:31 AM

Default Re: rc injector question (Dueceification)

well, i bought these in november and had the shop just store them for me, i picked them up along with a box full of other **** (lsd, intake mani, clutch, fuel pump, and many other goodies) and my motor in april. i just pulled it all out and started piecing it together and getting it ready for drop in. thats when i noticed the injectors and tied to call the shop. they told me they would modify them to work. thats gay i wanted them to just fit minus clipping my injector clips and putting obd1 ones on. cause i already have them. it sounds like more money outa my pocket to modify and the owner of the shop is either never there when i call or too busy. is this something i can call rc directly and have them fix or am i going to be s.o.l.?
Old 06-18-2007, 02:18 PM

theres no way to know if rc will fix it until you call them.

You could speakto a nice person at rc thats willing to help you out, or you could get unlucky and talk to a dick. Just call them and explane the situation.