Notices

Problems with Alaniz Technologies

Old 03-16-2006, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with Alaniz Technologies

Hello all,

I have "little" problem - I placed order to Alaniz Technologies for Honda S2000 parts. Included Cunningam rods, 2.0 lenght, turbo rods.
http://alaniztechnologies.com
it was 26 of october 2005. The guy in Alaniz, Joe told me factory need 2 months to produce the rods, and after 3 month I asked Joe why order still not ready.
I got email from him:

"I am trully sorry for any delays and not getting back to you in a timely fashion. . Unfortunatly I had a major out falling with my ROD supplier. They will no longer suppliy me the rods at my normal cost. Couldnt come to an greement. I have all the other parts minus the rods. All this waiting for nothing. Price became the issue. They can sell the rods to other customers at a much much much higher price so I am being forced out. Are you willing to pay a bit more for the rods? About $300.00us dollars more? Yes thats crazy! Doesnt seem fair but its thier way, or no way.

I do have another option.......I have new 2.2 liter crank and rods I was going to use on my race engine. If you would like I can give you those parts at an addtional $xxx Thats crank and rods. Let me know what you think. Like I said I hope we can work something out.

Joe Alaniz"

it was 29 of january. I agreed take 2.2 crank and have paid to Alaniz bank account additional xxxUSD with the rest of invoice ammount. 21 of february I got last email from Alaniz technologies and from this date they not reply and nobody never answer the phone. Now, I have paid to their bank account few thousands USD and nobody do not answer and not send the order.

May be some guys knows Joe personally and you can ask him why he do this?

I found was simular problem in this forum 1 year ago, someone sent to Alaniz S2000 head and received it back after few months, and all was the same - nobody not answered the phone and emails.

My best regards,

Oleg Reznik

http://www.xenon.lv
Old 03-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (OlegVR4)

GL w/ this and IN b4 bandwagon fagors
Old 03-16-2006, 02:19 PM

not cool, i hope your problem is resolved
Old 03-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (SilCiv2K)

F*** all these companies who dick around with the customers that pay their bills and put money in their pockets.

Contact the police/authorities, a lawyer, and take legal action.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this is really shocking considering this is the first bad thing i have ever heard about Alaniz
Old 03-16-2006, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (LeGeND4LiFe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LeGeND4LiFe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">F*** all these companies who dick around with the customers that pay their bills and put money in their pockets.

Contact the police/authorities, a lawyer, and take legal action.</TD></TR></TABLE>
CALM DOWN!!! damn! how is Alaniz in any way being shady? they have done NOTHING wrong. Remember we do live in a real word were things go happen between dealers and manufactures. the guy offered him parts off his own car. I really dont think he is trying to screw anyone.

I have never owned, delt with, or talked to anyone at alaniz tech. just for the record.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (EG2nr)

I've never dealt with them whatsoever, but when a special ordered part is needed it doesn't have to be alaniz that is in the wrong. He's got to order the parts from the manufacturer, the manufacturer may have to order the material to make the part, and so on, so there's plenty of people who could have caused the delay other than the retailer.

If anything will help the situation it seems a negative post on honda-tech has become pretty effective. Good luck.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (stealthmode62)

Granted that Alaniz can be subject to difficulties like anyone else. It's important that after receiving payment, the customer should be kept up to date about any problems or developments - in a timely manor. It's called customer relations.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (purpleh22)

Agreed.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Problems with Alaniz Technologies (EG2nr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG2nr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CALM DOWN!!! damn! how is Alaniz in any way being shady? they have done NOTHING wrong.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe you missed where he said he paid them some thousand dollars 2 months ago, and for the past month they will not reply to his e-mails, answer or return his phone calls, or send his parts. I don't know about you, but at that point I would think they are damn shady and be upset about getting my parts or money back, wasting my time, and doing horrible business.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:35 PM
NooB

i know joe personally i he has done about 5 heads for me and about 5 mnore for firend.to be honest hes a little procrastinator but hes trully honest and reliable.ill see if i can get ahold of him and see whats the proble.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if he was someone who does business like earl he would have payed the extra 300$ out of his pocket...... he did sell the guy the rods at a certain price and then didnt come through after months....

its not the customers fault ...but the least he could do is call the guy back
Old 03-17-2006, 06:49 AM

Default Re: (D@nnY)

Look, the problem is not this 300USD. I totally understand it and no problem. But Alaniz got a lot of money and don't response anymore, I see this very strange

Regards,

Oleg Reznik
Old 03-17-2006, 09:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (OlegVR4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by OlegVR4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Look, the problem is not this 300USD. I totally understand it and no problem. But Alaniz got a lot of money and don't response anymore, I see this very strange

Regards,

Oleg Reznik
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Strange, maybe. Joe is a stand up guy though. Not a shady character in the least. I will ask about this for ya. No need to worry about it at all!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:29 AM

Default January 2007 - Still nothing from Alaniz!

I read this forum and I see some guys got heads from him, but we are waiting our ordered parts over year, thats crazy! We have paid him few thousands dollars and nothing shiped out. Thats bullshit
I have filed a complaint with the BBB of California, waiting some news from them, anyway, I will not leave this man alone, he will have big problems with goverment.

How many people except me waiting now heads/parts from alaniz?