Notices

please help any uberdata wiz have major problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help any uberdata wiz have major problems

i am having major problems right now i am going crazy. ok here we go i have a a p06 chipped ecu with uberdata and i cant get it to run off uberdata for anything. i have two sets of injectors(310cc and 780cc) and neither will work, it is making me go crazy. it is running super rich no matter what i do and wont even idle right. also it wont even run with the chipped ecu but it will try to run barely.on the stock ecu (2000si) it will run but like sit spitting lots of fuel out. i dont know what to do anymore i have played with the fuel pressure and the timing and the progarm over and over again and nothing. i have went over the ecu a million times and it is all wired right the chip isnt bad, i have checked it. All the spark plug are new and getting spark. i have tried basemaps and t3/t4 maps, at all different boost levels. i just dont know what to do anymore. if you could help me any that would be great. bye the way it is a t3/t4 turbonetics turbo, b&m and aeromotive fuel pressure regs (tried both and have both), ummmm forged pistons and rods. i guess that is all you need to know. i need to get this thing running cause i got to have somthing to drive.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: please help any uberdata wiz have major problems (turbosijuice)

ok we need more information. Does the ECU throw a check engine light? Is it in known good working order?

Does your check engine light work, for starters?

Also what version of uberdata are you using? I would defintley download the official release of 1.70.. NOT the newest. And give that a shot.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Re: please help any uberdata wiz have major problems (93turbo16)

ok i am using the newest verison and i would give the old a shot and it is not throwing a light nad yes it odes work cause it has thrown a light before. i guess tommrow i will try the release before the one i had got any other good idea anything is welcome cause this thing is pissing me off
Old 02-10-2006, 09:41 PM

do you think maybe jsut maybe the injectors are low empedience casue the 310cc are rcs from a kit and the 780ccs are precison. so do you think i should have a resistor box or what i am so so over it right now i am just trying to think of anything it could be
Old 02-11-2006, 12:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that's definitely some need to know information . If you run those precision injectors without a resistor box, it won't run rich, it will destroy the injector driver in your ECU and your ECU will be ruined. It only takes a few minutes for this to happen. You might have already destroyed your ECU .
Old 02-11-2006, 08:54 AM

Default Re: please help any uberdata wiz have major problems (EnzoSpeed)

i only ran them for like two or three trys to start it with no success so i gave up and took them out. i hope i didnt mess it up..... any other idea guys come on now
Old 02-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to start, put stock injectors and stock ecu in and see if it runs how it should. And set FP to stock too.