Notices

Oz DIY-WB - Wideband AFR Meter HELP

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 03:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oz DIY-WB - Wideband AFR Meter HELP

Oz DIY-WB - Wideband AFR Meter HELP

Hey all with the do it ya self lambda kit…I got my DIY board and Display unit up and working sorta, but run into a few problems,

When I plug up the display the lambda board and connect 12 volts to it I get 10.5 coming up on the display unit, when I connect the NTK sensor the display doesn’t change. I sent the display unit and DIY board back to techedge so peter could finish making it for me because I ran into a few problems, anyway he tested it and everything worked.. so yeah now when I hock it up.. the only thing I can think of is.. im hooking up the NTK sensor the wrong way to the DYI board.
I do notice though the NTK sensor glowing red inside.. so its gota be half working.. I think.

Im just wondering if you guys could check this wiring for me for the NTK sensor to the DIY board.
If anyone with a sensor could check the wiring from there connector to the PCB DIY board and see if im write.. that would be fantastic…

I basically followed the picture from the website .. I think im correct but yeah.. its not working so something must be wrong.

http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/wiring.htm

Regards James

Old 05-16-2002, 06:53 AM
New User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Oz DIY-WB - Wideband AFR Meter HELP (BLKCRX)

that looks correct.
what are you talking about--connecting 12V to the sensor input on the display????

The voltage range for the controller's output is only about 1.4 to 3V

Where are you putting that voltage to?? To test the unit you need about 13.8V at the power supply to actually turn the circuit on (LED on the controller board to light up). Did he calibrate the display for you too??

Old 05-16-2002, 09:17 AM

Default Re: Oz DIY-WB - Wideband AFR Meter HELP (GruvyTune)

Has anyone gotten this to work? I'm curious to see how this compares to say the Greddy A/F which is supposed to be fairly accurate as well.
Old 05-17-2002, 04:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Oz DIY-WB - Wideband AFR Meter HELP (TurboKid)

i belive i worked it out.. i think the display board had a short. or was't connected correctly.. but yeah it seems to be working now.... but now iv gota test it in the real world.. with hondata !!!

Regards James