Notices

Overdue Props To First State Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Overdue Props To First State Motorsports (hybridsol)

Mad props to Dan, Josh and Eric too. They got outstanding customer service and it was a pleasure doing business with them.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Overdue Props To First State Motorsports (hybridsol)

for a great shop to deal with
Old 02-17-2005, 08:13 AM

Default Re: Overdue Props To First State Motorsports (Wrecklesdriver)

Man thats nice to hear from the FR crew, we must be selling a good amount of their products
Old 02-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Overdue Props To First State Motorsports (quickda6)

ya a good shop.do quality work.thanx for all your guys help.ill keep the bussiness coming.
thanx alot.bart
Old 02-18-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Overdue Props To First State Motorsports (quickda6)

only shop id probably trust my car with.

Willing to answer any question i have, not to mention the weird freakin hours they work help a lot, lol.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Overdue Props To First State Motorsports (JETSWU87)

Dan and Josh are two guys that are going to be straight up with you.They really do research the products that they carry. Just one example is that Dan tried our ERL Performance block out on his own car before he would stand behind the product and sell it to you all. I would say that's looking out for the customer. They truly put the customers first. Way to go guys!
Old 02-19-2005, 03:17 PM

thanks to dan, josh and eric for getting me a great price on tires and some coilovers. got my stuff installed the day it came in and had everything adjusted for a perfect ride.

also helped me diagnose and fix a problem with my s/c... they didn't just see my car as another job, they do it because they love this stuff. dan sleeps there at least twice a week, heh.

they all do great work, i'll take my car there for everything.
Old 02-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i met Josh this weekend. good guy, and seems to be on top of things there.
Dan is always a solid trustworthy guy, and I definately didn't feel any concern leaving my car with him.

I left my car there this weekend getting some work done-

Dan told me about a secret project they are gonna work on and really may give them a name in the industry
Old 02-19-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: (igo4bmx)

does it have to do anything to w/ a full race top mount possibly !?!?!?! or maybe a euro car???who knows!!!!
Old 02-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MONTCO Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MONTCO Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">does it have to do anything to w/ a full race top mount possibly !?!?!?! or maybe a euro car???who knows!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

it involves a euro car, but Dan or Josh could explain if they wanted to
Old 02-21-2005, 04:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Josh, Dan and Eric are really cool group of guys...

Their business is outstanding and I had nothing but awesome experience doing business with them, after all we only talked 10 times a day hahaha

Stan
Old 02-21-2005, 05:23 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by igo4bmx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i met Josh this weekend. good guy, and seems to be on top of things there.
Dan is always a solid trustworthy guy, and I definately didn't feel any concern leaving my car with him.

I left my car there this weekend getting some work done-

Dan told me about a secret project they are gonna work on and really may give them a name in the industry</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was there for about 5 hours on saturday night. We picked up my friends G3 after a lot of work was done to it. I will make another thread after we clean up the car. We are taking it to Jeff for tuning with Neptune tomorrow (tuesday). All of that will be in the new thread but all I can say is that Josh, Dan and Erick are the **** with what they do.

Ten for first state motor sport

PS: I saw your civic there James... chillin' waiting for the stronger hart

Modified by Raunch at 9:45 AM 2/21/2005
Old 02-21-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: (Raunch)

Considering I know these guys pretty well (and yes they are a huge pain in my ***) I can say that of all people to trust to work on ya car...they're def. good for it.

I've seen 'backstage' at First State and can honestly say that they're 100% legit. and beyond talented. The three of them combine to form a great team, very dynamic; they each bring to the table an element that you'll find to be unparalleled elsewhere (besides, its quite refreshing to see a Native American in the workplace with a pale, freckly, red-headed kid). Uh oh, I'm gonna get beat up for that comment.

No seriously, Dan knows more about everything than he should, Erik keeps their **** straight and Josh will have you walking out the door with a turbo kit and matching drapes. Like J said, they treat each car as if it's their own (disregard Erik's bumper) and will go to great lengths to have their customers not just satisfied- but ecstatic. It's hard to find a shop thats as dedicated and passionate as they are, they're on top of their **** and know the ins and outs of the industry and the "game" (for lack of less gay words). I would definitely suggest First State for anything (but not to date em, though)- they can do just about anything out there: diligently and meticulously.

If none of thats convincing enough for you: they have a gameboy in the bathroom so you can stop in, drop a hot one and play Tetris.

And make sure when you call to ask for Macon I miss you boys, and the couch, too. Josh can choke on a downpipe though. Pahaha just kiddin, I had to.

Old 02-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gearheadgirlie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gearheadgirlie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Considering I know these guys pretty well (and yes they are a huge pain in my ***) I can say that of all people to trust to work on ya car...they're def. good for it.

I've seen 'backstage' at First State and can honestly say that they're 100% legit. and beyond talented. The three of them combine to form a great team, very dynamic; they each bring to the table an element that you'll find to be unparalleled elsewhere (besides, its quite refreshing to see a Native American in the workplace with a pale, freckly, red-headed kid). Uh oh, I'm gonna get beat up for that comment.

No seriously, Dan knows more about everything than he should, Erik keeps their **** straight and Josh will have you walking out the door with a turbo kit and matching drapes. Like J said, they treat each car as if it's their own (disregard Erik's bumper) and will go to great lengths to have their customers not just satisfied- but ecstatic. It's hard to find a shop thats as dedicated and passionate as they are, they're on top of their **** and know the ins and outs of the industry and the "game" (for lack of less gay words). I would definitely suggest First State for anything (but not to date em, though)- they can do just about anything out there: diligently and meticulously.

If none of thats convincing enough for you: they have a gameboy in the bathroom so you can stop in, drop a hot one and play Tetris.

And make sure when you call to ask for Macon I miss you boys, and the couch, too. Josh can choke on a downpipe though. Pahaha just kiddin, I had to.</TD></TR></TABLE>

agreed
i hope one of dem be my baby daddy
Old 02-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Josh and Dan are good guys. Always polite and never bash anyone. All in all, I've never been dissappointed while dealing with them. Keep up the good work guys. This industry needs good, knowledgable, people.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: (Hondatec38)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hondatec38 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Josh and Dan are good guys. Always polite and never bash anyone. </TD></TR></TABLE>

HA!
Old 02-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gearheadgirlie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gearheadgirlie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

HA!</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHA....Ok ...wait wait wait......Let me rephrase.......Never bash anyone in front of me. HAHAHAHA