Notices

One-Fab Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One-Fab Info

The purpose of this letter/post is to address delays in processing current 1FAB orders/problems and to convey my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced with One-Fab. It is distressing to learn of the negative comments that has been made about One-Fab and me personally. Let me assure you that what has happened is not how I intend to do business nor is it the level of customer service I want to provide.

The only possible explanation I can give is that I have taken on a large number of orders than were possible to handle. Therefore, it has resulted in your order being overlooked/delayed. In addition, I have experienced delay with my supplier's and a lack of qualified labor to complete your order. Consequently, I am behind on 20+ orders.

While I recognize that the reasonable timeframe for producing your order has expired, please grant me the time to fix these problems. I am working with a Business consultant to help assist me in putting together a project timetable and business plan. I am trying to deal with each customer individually on a case by case basis, but not through Honda-tech. Please If you have not been contacted or have Further comments on the situation please contact me through email or Phone, Information is listed below.

I am in the process of contacting each customer by phone Over the next few business. I will be addressing with you my production schedule and a firm delivery date of your product. If you have not been in touch with me yourself, I appologize for not getting with you yet. I'm bombarded with the customers that do call and trying reorganize a method of straightening out this mess.

Because of these serious delays I will do whatever I can possibly do to offset the hassles you as a customer have incountered. I realize this is a minimal reparation for you time and business. As a small business owner this is the only offer I can present. I cannot Refund money for manifolds currently being built.

Some of you Have already gotten your money back on orders that are too complex for me to handle at this time or for situations that are out of my reach. We Stopped taking internet orders long ago and are not currently taking more orders. Majority of the Manifolds/orders have been started If not yet completed. Some of you Have recieved some of your products, the others that have shipped have been informed. Others Will Recieve an ETA ASAP.

In addressing the situation of defective products, please recognize that each order is custom made and sometimes the final results differ. While I make every attempt to ensure that my products are of good quality it is unfortunate that this will occasionally occur. I will continue to Take care of problems that any customer encounters with any of my products at any point.

I hope that you will give me another chance to provide you with your order as soon as possible. I continue to be committed to providing my customers with the highest standards of service and quality. Customers will recieve a Modified version of this letter with your Order/Products When recieved tailored to each customer. Im not going to reply to any comments posted in the this thread, If you need something from me directly, please contact me personally.

Regards,

Matt VanWie
One-Fab

3375 w. 11th street
Houston, TX 77008

512-350-0743

Sales@one-fab.com
Mv@one-fab.com
Mvone@hotmail.com

AIM: Theone4thisone
Old 05-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hopefully these arent more shallow promises and excuses. i mean come on man... weve seen what you tell art, and terry...how are we supposed to trust anything you say? and you know if no one else has the ***** to do it, im going to call you on your BS. Get your **** straight, dont come on here making a promise "to contact your customers" its a waste of damn time. Contact your customers and satisfy them. Personally i still think your a waste of space, and i think you hurt your own business more than any customer could ever hurt it.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:07 PM
E-thug

Default Re: (Hybrid_Coupe)

I know most people will flame this thread, but he's doing the only thing he can at this point and I know he will follow through. Say what u want but when is the last time you saw any of the other so called "scammers" post up and try to make things right after their reputation was dragged through the dirt? And no I'm not from texas. I hope this all works out for all of the guys who have been waiting for their products.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: (boostismycrack)

All anyone waiting for one of his manifolds can do is hope that this time he's sincere in his post. They'd better be getting a MAJOR hook up for having to wait this long, though.

Only time will tell.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (boostismycrack)

He still is making people manifolds before others who have ordered much earlier.... Unless lacking a LOT of common sense, more then a Business consultant is going to be needed.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:29 PM
95GSRTT

Default Re: (turbozxi)

Id be the 1st to say expletive onefab, but if he sticks to this one promise, I think he could have a quality future. Its understandable ppl fall behind, it was not however understandable how things went. Good luck, hope it works out for EVERYONE, especially the customer.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (95GSRTT)

it isnt understandable to cuss and blame other dealers for your own expletive ups...personally when he attacked terry that was a pretty good indication as to where his business ethics were going. And i got from a personal source, That he could go to matt at any time and get a manifold done, and he didnt understand why so many people were waiting.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:36 PM
95GSRTT

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 95GSRTT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Id be the 1st to say expletive onefab, but if he sticks to this one promise, I think he could have a quality future. Its understandable ppl fall behind, it was not however understandable how things went. Good luck, hope it works out for EVERYONE, especially the customer. </TD></TR></TABLE>

kinda what i said.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:41 PM
New User

I sincerely hope everyone gets taken care of. Rich is waiting for his Tracking # to work, we are happy he got one and JDogg was contacted. I can at least say Matt has done more in the last two weeks in contacting these customers than he has in the last 4 months Hope all works out. SINCERELY again
Old 05-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Boostfed.com)

I dont know what to think, Id hate to see you go out of buisness man but damn you got alot of pissed off customers, hope **** gets strightened out and whatever because the manifolds are beautiful except for a few problems that you supposivly fixed now...
speaking of that Matt contact me at some point soon.

Kyle
Old 05-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LOL behind on 20+ orders??? i think its alot more than that!
Get your **** straight... they should put your a$$ to weld instead of over working the hard workers in there while you sitting on your comp giving more lame excuses.

No one on here Needed this post The people need their manifolds.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BoostedGreddy)

I'm glad to see that Matt is hammering orders out. I can understand everyones frustration. I had to wait as well, but was pleased when I just received this:

Truly awesome products... soon to be delivered on time.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:07 AM

thats a nice looking manifold! thanks matt for manning up and posting~ :thumbsup:
Old 05-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Boostfed.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boostfed.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I sincerely hope everyone gets taken care of. Rich is waiting for his Tracking # to work, we are happy he got one and JDogg was contacted. I can at least say Matt has done more in the last two weeks in contacting these customers than he has in the last 4 months Hope all works out. SINCERELY again </TD></TR></TABLE>
I can say that Matt has done alot within the last couple of weeks to keep me (Rich) updated and informed about my order. I have heard from him almost every other day thus far. Looks like I will be getting my parts here very soon.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: One-Fab Info (This One)

You make manifold for boat? My wife make baby in 9 months , you make manifold in that time and beat that???
Old 05-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-Fab Info (onefagfan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onefagfan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You make manifold for boat? My wife make baby in 9 months , you make manifold in that time and beat that??? </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol
Old 05-26-2006, 06:21 PM

Mattie poo, we call you, I am deaf and you don't want to talk to me on Sprint Relay Please help, I send Money Order to you , the clock is ticking my wifey due March 25th, make manifold before then??? Your record show over 9 months, wow long time!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:26 PM

Default Re: (HybridKOOP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HybridKOOP &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm glad to see that Matt is hammering orders out. I can understand everyones frustration. I had to wait as well, but was pleased when I just received this:

Truly awesome products... soon to be delivered on time. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you swallow to get your manifold?
Old 05-26-2006, 06:44 PM

im not a customer of one-fab but i can say i will never ever do business with him thats for damn sure.. why? when their are many many others that make manifolds that dont break in WAAAAAAAAAY less time.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Brrraaaap!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (mike93boost)

I love how people contiune to bash on him even tho he is trying to make amends and take care of current costomers. Atleast he is doing something, even if you have to wait atleast you know that he is still around and willing to work with you. IMO even if you dont have your product, that says a lot about a person, their integrity & personal morals.

Blaze
Old 05-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i love how some idiots continue to back him even though hes trashed his own customers on here numerous times, not even counting people like Boostfed. I think that says even more about his integrity than this meaningless post to show hes wasting even more time that he should be out getting customers products done.

I dont know how many times we have to go over this, its not his personal values, his integrity that are in question here...its his business ethics...which is obvious he lacks...if anyone has read any of the other posts about him, how he tells his own customers that its their fault he cant get work done. People either bother him too much, or never call hes always got an excuse for something.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

only reason he made this thread probably is because THE LAW got involved after all these complaints to the local authorities from people on here who got shafted from him. plain and simple, he doesnt want to go to court and spend money so hes trying to suck up....good thing i went with neukin and no half-***, i mean one-fab
Old 05-26-2006, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (eg crunkmonster)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eg crunkmonster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">only reason he made this thread probably is because THE LAW got involved after all these complaints to the local authorities from people on here who got shafted from him. plain and simple, he doesnt want to go to court and spend money so hes trying to suck up....good thing i went with neukin and no half-***, i mean one-fab</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, we had to wait 2 months... why? Because the idiot I quoted wanted a SC61 with an "SP" housing, which has a diff offset. But still... Nuekin over 1FAG anyday.

LOL @ Wife making a baby in 9 months...
Old 05-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ek9vboi2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ek9vboi2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah, we had to wait 2 months... why? Because the idiot I quoted wanted a SC61 with an "SP" housing, which has a diff offset.</TD></TR></TABLE>

no u idiot......dont talk if u dont know **** he was already backed up.....mine was just in the back of the line
Old 05-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Blaze45)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eg crunkmonster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">only reason he made this thread probably is because THE LAW got involved after all these complaints to the local authorities from people on here who got shafted from him. plain and simple, he doesnt want to go to court and spend money so hes trying to suck up....good thing i went with neukin and no half-***, i mean one-fab</TD></TR></TABLE>
i agree with what was said. no one just comes out of the blue to write a sympathy note. and if it really was bothering him about all these complaints he wouldn't have waited TILL THE LAW got involved. if he was really honest he would have told people there is a hold on production because he is behind, instead of taking your money and making promises he couldnt keep. just my $0.002 of how i would run an honest business.

Quick Reply: One-Fab Info