Notices

New around town looking for reputable shop/setup

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New around town looking for reputable shop/setup

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone could lend me some advice for me and a friend. We are looking for a reputable shop to help setup his turbo kit for his 04 rsx type S. We would like to have it put on within the next two weeks. Our location is Vernal, Utah but we are willing to drive some hours away if need be.

Also taking any ideas or suggestions with what kind of setup you think would be best for this kind of car. Take in mind that my friend is new to turbos but we have around 2,500 bucks to play with. I threw in my 2 cents in what I think would go great but I also drive a srt-4 so any help from you honda guys would be great!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:24 AM
i HAS questions ?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New around town looking for reputable shop/setup (n01civic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n01civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey everyone just wondering if anyone could lend me some advice for me and a friend. We are looking for a reputable shop to help setup his turbo kit for his 04 rsx type S. We would like to have it put on within the next two weeks. Our location is Vernal, Utah but we are willing to drive some hours away if need be.

Also taking any ideas or suggestions with what kind of setup you think would be best for this kind of car. Take in mind that my friend is new to turbos but we have around 2,500 bucks to play with. I threw in my 2 cents in what I think would go great but I also drive a srt-4 so any help from you honda guys would be great! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Talk to Cortney Green in Salt Lake City (username uglyasscivic on here) or PFISpeed in Fort Collins, CO. Those are your two best bets in my opinion.

Full-Race, AFI and Peakboost all make really nice kits for the K-series, but they're a little more money than your budget right now. You could also piece together a kit from used parts in the classifieds. Make sure to budget close to $1200 for tuning and K-pro as well.