Neptune was the cause of my 4 weeks without my car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 05:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Neptune was the cause of my 4 weeks without my car! (Suprdave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Suprdave &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's like breaking up with your hot, model girlfriend who has D Cup **** and no Gag Reflex in order to date a 4'11 Fat Girl with a Yeast Infection...**** just doesn't make sense.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL
Old 09-28-2005, 05:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Neptune was the cause of my 4 weeks without my car! (igo4bmx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by igo4bmx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I was happy running neptune for the 4-5 months before my retune...
I think when James puts out the user adjustable version, it would have helped me much earlier in my troubleshooting. (i.e. i could have resaved the same bin if i had it )</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jeff is a upstanding guy , y dont you just send him a new chip and have him put your bin on it ??? he has them all saved after he tunes your car , i see your chip being bad not the tune , it dosent take much to mess up the static charge in the chip , when i used another tunner he had like 3 bad chips in a row , but like the others have told you tunes just dont go bad or software for that much , just get a new chip reburnt ,
Old 09-28-2005, 05:44 AM
Banned

Default Re: Neptune was the cause of my 4 weeks without my car! (Suprdave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Suprdave &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Go **** the fat girl if you want, Ricky...

PS: Don't hate on neptune just because you can't ***** it out...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats funny, I never once posted neptune was crap etc etc....

Little upset about something? Maybe you need the hot model chick and need to toss that fat girl to the side. Shes not doing you justice.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Neptune was the cause of my 4 weeks without my car! (af-performance)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by af-performance &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thats funny, I never once posted neptune was crap etc etc....

Little upset about something? Maybe you need the hot model chick and need to toss that fat girl to the side. Shes not doing you justice.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahha
fat girls give the best head cuz they're always hungry though

jeff is hooking me up with my bin file today.

luckily i have a burner and a spare ROM chip
Old 09-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Neptune was the cause of my 4 weeks without my car! (igo4bmx)

Sweet, hopefully that's the culprit. Let us know.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (igo4bmx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by igo4bmx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

how does it "just go bad"? how can i prevent that from happening again?</TD></TR></TABLE>

IC chips are suxceptible to getting "fried" from static electicity which could be as high in the Kilovolts range (low current though). The best way to handle IC's is to ground oneself before handling the IC.

- Touch the romulator before removing the IC. Contact metal if at all possible.

- When handing an IC to another person, first make skin to skin contact with the person and then transfer the IC.

- Touch the metal of the ECU housing before inserting the IC.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Laserjock)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Laserjock &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">IC chips are suxceptible to getting "fried" from static electicity which could be as high in the Kilovolts range (low current though). The best way to handle IC's is to ground oneself before handling the IC.

- Touch the romulator before removing the IC. Contact metal if at all possible.

- When handing an IC to another person, first make skin to skin contact with the person and then transfer the IC.

- Touch the metal of the ECU housing before inserting the IC. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i know
i've taken apart servers worth over $10,000... i know what static electricity can do..

however in this case.. i never opened my ecu since the tune...
Old 09-29-2005, 02:54 PM
New User

Default Re: (igo4bmx)

you shoulda just talked to jeff first man....what a waste of bandwith.