Need Input - Non-AC to AC Compatible Setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need Input - Non-AC to AC Compatible Setup

Morning Guys --

Hope I picked the right forum for this:

I'm going to try and quickly summarize how I came to inquire about switching to an AC compatible setup for my 95 DC2 which is kinda complicated. I currently drive an 08 MS3 and I am getting a bit bored with it. I really miss driving my DC2 but it needs some TLC to get it road worthy. My wife will be needing a new vehicle soon and I would like to have a midsize SUV in the stable for her commute and long trips. I thought about trading in the MS3 towards a car for her which leaves me with getting the Integra back in DD shape. I deleted the AC when I originally built the setup and must re-install the AC to turn it back into my daily driver. Obviously my issues are that my current Peakboost setup is not AC compatible one bit.

I could use some advice!!

Should I completely change the Mani/DP/IC/Charge pipe setup or attempt to modify what I have and just get a new turbo mani? I am almost leaning towards starting over with a new kit! I may also have to change out my Fluidampr crank pulley because I don't recall it supporting AC.

I'm sure you guys will help point me in the right direction here...

My original build thread was here from 4 or 5 years back! WTF!
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1827900