Notices

Matt from One-Fab (sorry, no tech info here).

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See these are the things he needs to tell his customers, not his friends.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOHCD16y8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOHCD16y8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">See these are the things he needs to tell his customers, not his friends.</TD></TR></TABLE>

forget it...elbows are always his excuse...i thought he told this guy they were already done...they just needed to be sent out? what happened to that?
Old 03-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (preludeserge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by preludeserge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is just a little update, I guess. This whole thing wasn't working out for me. Matt Vanwie finally responded on 3/2/2006 and told me he didn't want to refund the money and that my mani, etc. is done and would go out shortly</TD></TR></TABLE>

There it is...
Old 03-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: (CoreyR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CoreyR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">love his avatar over there. he must not like them because they actually deliver thier products and he cant.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, i was wondering if anyone was going to notice his avatar. What a d-bag.

This is rediculous. As everyone else said, quit taking orders (if you even have any coming in anymore) until you're caught up. Most of all, be honest with the customers. This is common sense.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (This One)

I wasn't going to post on this post at all, but figured I would. My $.02 only and not out to hate

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by This One &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Just because I dont post here kissing everyones *** doesnt mean im blowing customers off. Just you ******** that have never dealt with me but yet have so much to say.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
It doesn't matter if somebody that posted has dealt with you or not. They wouldn't be posting if people weren't waiting so long for manifolds.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by This One &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Most of all, The majority of these posts originate from a customer being pissed at me and claims they cant get ahold of me. Then these posts come along claiming thats the only way to get my attention. When I never ever hear from a customer, not a voicemail, not an email, not a PM, nothing but a **** talking post on HT. Thats bullshit, Talking **** is not a way to make me send your parts out any quicker.
I do what i can and offer to make up for what i cant.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
These posts were brought to your attention. If you are good at returning pm's, emails, voicemails, what's a minute to make a reply to a post?
The problem with bad business ethics is that it doesn't only effect the company doing it, but it effects other companies in the field as well. A maximum wait time should be set and no other orders taken until caught up. Period.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (5thgencivic)

I love it when companies call their customers *** hole when u cant supply
Old 03-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Turbocivic94)

lol no ****. i love the fact that i was able to get under his skin, enough to make him create a post JUST FOR ME! hooray.

Matt, you have the business sense and intelligence of my ******* 6 year old daughter. ****, she knows that when she borrows my screw driver to play with to return it in a timely manner. why cant you grasp this concept if my little girl can? either return the money that you are "borrowing" or give up some manifolds.

And yes, all his customers are ********, and so am I because im callling a spade a spade
Old 03-16-2006, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump...no reply yet?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:32 PM

Default Re: (Hybrid_Coupe)

I'll be amazed if anyone orders anything from him ever again. Even if he did catch up to his orders, there's just too much risk associated with ordering anything from him.

I bet if someone messaged him wanting to buy a manifold, he'd be quick to reply.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:51 AM

Default Re: (19sec beast)

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1630803

For those that have been waiting on your manifolds.