Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session

Mase and I will be attending the Nopi Nationals in Atlanta, GA on September 18th and 19th. It would be great to meet some of you guys as well as possibly have a mini-meet and what not. For those of you that aren't aware, I believe Honda-Tech actually will have its own parking section as well.

So for you guys out there that have not had the chance to have Mase tune your car, now is your chance. We would like to rent out a dyno but it may be difficult to pull that off, so we may be limited to street tuning. Nopi will have a dyno inside of the Atlanta Motorspeedway so if we cannot rent one out for a day, we can at least utilize that for some final touch-ups as well as to provide your precious dyno sheet.

You can contact Mase or me via PM or by email. Please be sure to include a brief overview of your set-up, EMS, and power output goal. Cars that do not run properly due to improper installation and mechanical problems will not be worked on for free.

Mase- Masetuning@yahoo.com
Anthony - AVengineering1@aol.com

-Confirmed List-

-iLLuZioN-B18C1
Old 08-15-2004, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (PrecisionH23a)

why the hell cant anything like that happen here in bumfuck pa. lol i wish i could make it
Old 08-16-2004, 03:33 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrecisionH23a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mase and I will be attending the Nopi Nationals in Atlanta, GA on September 18th and 19th. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm buying the first round. Both your gimp asses better try and keep up.
Old 08-16-2004, 04:10 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds like a posibilty
Hope I will be able to make it up there this year.
Especially since september 18 is my birthday
Old 08-16-2004, 04:33 AM
sh!t happens.

G

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (si2die4)

If my car is running by then we can do some pulls on it.....
Old 08-16-2004, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (G"UNIT)

I will def be down if I can get some extra money up
Old 08-16-2004, 04:48 AM
12 Years Strong

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (FOrSfEd)

I will be there to spectate if nothing else
Old 08-16-2004, 05:30 AM
VDoP-B18C1

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (HybridHatch88)

does mase do all motor tuning?
i know he is bad *** on turbo tuning, but is all motor tuning the same as turbo tuning?

if not, how good is he with all motor cars?

and how much will he be charging per hour...or however he is charging.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:33 AM

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (VDoP-B18C1)

I believe Mase's going rate for a street tune is usually 300 for the tune, and more if it will be dyno tuned as well.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VDoP-B18C1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">does mase do all motor tuning?
i know he is bad *** on turbo tuning, but is all motor tuning the same as turbo tuning?

if not, how good is he with all motor cars?

and how much will he be charging per hour...or however he is charging.</TD></TR></TABLE>

N/A is 1/2 the price of FI cars.

All I know is he made my car FAST! We planning to hit the dyno b4 he leaves Miami.

Mase
Haters on ISM
Old 08-16-2004, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (honda9369)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by honda9369 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why the hell cant anything like that happen here in bumfuck pa. lol i wish i could make it</TD></TR></TABLE>

He does I flew him up last year to tune my car and others. This is what started Mase's whole flying around the world tuning tour.

How is mase doing? I have not heard from him in a few weeks hope he made it out of the storm okay.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:48 AM

I just bought an ems from ledgendboy and will be going to nopi this year. just my luck, hope he could tune my car.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (underpressure02)

Yea mase and I were in Hilton Head last week when the ***** hurricane was coming. How did we prepare for it? We went golfing on both days.

I guess his tuning skills makes up for his lack of skills on the course, lol. As stated before, a street tune runs 300 for FI and 150 for NA.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:05 AM
VDoP-B18C1

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrecisionH23a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yea mase and I were in Hilton Head last week when the ***** hurricane was coming. How did we prepare for it? We went golfing on both days.

I guess his tuning skills makes up for his lack of skills on the course, lol. As stated before, a street tune runs 300 for FI and 150 for NA.</TD></TR></TABLE>

is tuning NA like turbo?
i am clueless when it ocmes to tuning, so i know he is good with turbo, but is he equally good with NA?

and exactly why is it cheaper to tune NA? dont you have to do the same thing almost?
Old 08-16-2004, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Tuning for NA and boost is different, but Mase is equally as good with both. NA is not as much work (less time consuming) to tune since you do not have to tune in the expanded fuel and ignition tables as you do for boost. But generally you have a few less variables that come in play when tuning NA compared to boost.

Here is a great link for those of you who are new to tuning:
http://www.hondata.com/tech.html
Old 08-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrecisionH23a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Tuning for NA and boost is different, but Mase is equally as good with both. NA is not as much work (less time consuming) to tune since you do not have to tune in the expanded fuel and ignition tables as you do for boost. But generally you have a few less variables that come in play when tuning NA compared to boost.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

for a dude who knows his ****.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrecisionH23a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I guess his tuning skills makes up for his lack of skills on the course, lol. As stated before, a street tune runs 300 for FI and 150 for NA.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah its because i didnt take mulligan's every other shot like some people I play once a year, and how often do you play **** head?

yes, prices are as described, however, dyno time is extra, and I will have to switch over to an hourly rate if cars have issues, mechanically or electrical. Ive run into too many cars with issues and have wasted more time fixing problems then i spend tuning the car.

we have yet to figure out a dyno, we'll figure that out shortly, and as always, you wont get your name on the list until a deposit has been submitted.

I will be tuning hondata and aem ems for both boosted and NA applications, Im very capable at both.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (Mase)

I guess that leaves me with t00ning the advance systems such as AFC-Hack.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (ek9vboi2)

first this.......

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ek9vboi2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

N/A is 1/2 the price of FI cars.

All I know is he made my car FAST! We planning to hit the dyno b4 he leaves Miami.

Mase
Haters on ISM </TD></TR></TABLE>

who is HATING on him on ISM i ask?????????????

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ek9vboi2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

for a dude who knows his ****. </TD></TR></TABLE>

u sound like his ******* secretary..........u already said he does a good job MUST u stress it.......i mean how much NUT SWINGING can u do now TARZAN BOBO is gone?????????

sorry Mase this is nothing against you......ive heard VERY MANY good things about you and your tuning but this kid is on your dick so much that i think he called in and voted for you on AMERICAN IDOL and i didnt even see you on there?????
Old 08-16-2004, 11:36 AM

Mase is a great guy and I guess he's okay at tuning too.
For some reason, my 540hp car didn't make his masetuning.com list
Old 08-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (rondigs)

i'll see u there mase. maybe i can get u to tune my k-pro a little
Old 08-16-2004, 01:47 PM
New User

My pie should be running by then. I plan on being there for a little birthday wknd getaway, finally gonna be 21!
Old 08-16-2004, 03:43 PM

Default Re: (Trak_Day)

I would love to get it Uberdata tune from Mase but don't have the cash flow man. So I'll just sit on the sidelines and spectate also.
Old 08-16-2004, 04:19 PM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (TuCKiNaLL4s)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TuCKiNaLL4s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">u sound like his ******* secretary..........u already said he does a good job MUST u stress it.......i mean how much NUT SWINGING can u do now TARZAN BOBO is gone?????????

sorry Mase this is nothing against you......ive heard VERY MANY good things about you and your tuning but this kid is on your dick so much that i think he called in and voted for you on AMERICAN IDOL and i didnt even see you on there?????</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why do care so much?? What is wrong with someone praising a qualty job? Even if he has not had his car tuned by him. I dont understand

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Trak_Day &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My pie should be running by then. I plan on being there for a little birthday wknd getaway, finally gonna be 21! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Hey my Birthday is the 18th what day is yours?
Old 08-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (Mase)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah its because i didnt take mulligan's every other shot like some people I play once a year, and how often do you play **** head?

yes, prices are as described, however, dyno time is extra, and I will have to switch over to an hourly rate if cars have issues, mechanically or electrical. Ive run into too many cars with issues and have wasted more time fixing problems then i spend tuning the car.

we have yet to figure out a dyno, we'll figure that out shortly, and as always, you wont get your name on the list until a deposit has been submitted.

I will be tuning hondata and aem ems for both boosted and NA applications, Im very capable at both. </TD></TR></TABLE>

mase, i am interested in you tuning my car. one question though.i know there will be a lot of people down here for your tune, so how exactly will it work? do we al meet up in a big group and all go one by one? or will you do them by appointments ect ect?? let me in on some more info and what your 'plans' are thus far.

and will you be tuning all weekend or just one of the nopi national days?

Quick Reply: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session