Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (Mase)

Nopi is on sat and sun. Usually we leave at around 7am so we don't have to wait in long lines to enter and get good parking spots.

There is a lot of rice there, but it's fun nonetheless.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (PrecisionH23a)

yeah it is pretty fun. Do you by chance know what hotel yall are staying at?
Old 08-31-2004, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (FOrSfEd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FOrSfEd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah it is pretty fun. Do you by chance know what hotel yall are staying at?</TD></TR></TABLE>

doubt im staying at a hotel, i gotta pimp them hoes ya heard...
Old 09-01-2004, 06:58 AM

haha I feel that, I just want to see how close youa re gonna be to me cause if I bring my car I'm getting a tune damn it lol. hopefully I can put a deposit down before the spots are filled up.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (FOrSfEd)

this girl i know thats moving up there is getting a new apt. im not sure where exactly it is, buti think she mentioned near buckhead....
Old 09-01-2004, 07:13 AM

o ok coo. I'll get your number before then so I can give you a holla once I get up htere.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (PrecisionH23a)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrecisionH23a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nopi is on sat and sun. Usually we leave at around 7am so we don't have to wait in long lines to enter and get good parking spots.

There is a lot of rice there, but it's fun nonetheless.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yes steve its not over labor day weekend
Old 09-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (b18cls1)

some dick head told me it was labor day, i dont remember who, good thing haha....
Old 09-01-2004, 04:27 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">some dick head told me it was labor day, i dont remember who, good thing haha....</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah well ill prob see you up there.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (b18cls1)

cool, i think a lot of people are coming for the rice show
Old 09-04-2004, 12:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cool, i think a lot of people are coming for the rice show </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah im sure there are you taking the s2? up there
Old 09-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mase,

You gonna have your mad baller overheating lude there representing that mad wiring skillz?
Old 09-06-2004, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session (Blown90hatcH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blown90hatcH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mase,

You gonna have your mad baller overheating lude there representing that mad wiring skillz?</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, it doesnt over heat on the street. and i didnt do the wiring

i probably wont bring it, i may bring the s2k, or better yet, catch a ride with someone
Old 09-07-2004, 03:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Are you doing any tuning the weekend before? Who do we send the deposit to? Do we get it back if we cann't show with a car? Need some help on possible problems so I don't slow you up. Looking to take the dyno challage at Nopi.
Old 09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (integramic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integramic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you doing any tuning the weekend before? Who do we send the deposit to? Do we get it back if we cann't show with a car? Need some help on possible problems so I don't slow you up. Looking to take the dyno challage at Nopi.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not sure to be honest, with this hurricane messing things up, im gonna have to sort through some crap before i can work on cars this coming weekend. hit me up on PM and we'll talk about it more.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mase)

Hurricane or no hurricane, we'll be there.

We still have a few spots left.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PrecisionH23a)

Damn, to bad i won't have all my stuff ready by nopi.
I will definatly see you guys at nopi ... rocking the dpfi ef...lol.

So can you tune uberdata also?
Old 09-10-2004, 05:17 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Well, looks like I wont be able to make it up for my birthday
My car will not be out of the paint shop in time
It’s not worth it to me to just go to the car show, too much rice for my blood. Not to mention I have proly seen 80% of the cars they’re already.
Mase will you be attending HIN/Daze in Atlantic city NJ? I should have my car ready by then I hope. I plan on gambling my *** off wile there, hopefully I will win big bucks and take everyone out for **** and drinks
Good luck to all you guys getting tuned at NOPI, hope big #'s are in your future
Old 09-10-2004, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TodaCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TodaCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn, to bad i won't have all my stuff ready by nopi.
I will definatly see you guys at nopi ... rocking the dpfi ef...lol.

So can you tune uberdata also?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont like tuning Uberdata. When i have my name associated with a car, I want them perfected. uberdata still has bugs, and no real emulation support without coming up w/ some ghetto board or something jdavis was telling me about lol. so it will take a lot longer to tune. so i recommend hondata.
Old 09-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: you're a tool

I didn't know you thought fast enough to need realtime updates.

I'd offer a friendly competition - you on Hondata, 1 hour of time. Me on Uberdata, 1 hour of time. But I don't go to riceboy frathouse gatherings like Nopi, so I guess it's a moot point.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Mase,
That cool, i may just cough up the dough for hondata, but everyone here who has it has a part throttle stumble, have you had that issue?
I will talk to you at nopi about maybe going to fl and have you tune it when im done.
It'll be a obd1 b18c1 ( built) bottom, b16 head, itr cams, and probably a custom turbo kit... maybe sc61 or t3 super 60, all in a 89 ef hatch.
Looking for around 350-400whp on 17-21psi.
BTW, if you need a place to crash i got a sofa you can use... f a hotel when the track is 30 mins away.
LATE
Old 09-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: you're a tool (blundar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
uberdata still has bugs</TD></TR></TABLE>
Agreed. Great for the DIY guys willing to work through it.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blundar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But I don't go to riceboy frathouse gatherings like Nopi, so I guess it's a moot point.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Haha....he's got you on that one mase.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blundar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But I don't go to riceboy frathouse gatherings like Nopi, so I guess it's a moot point.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I go there to see friends, pick up the hot models, and party in atlanta. Papadakis and a number of other top name pro-drag guys are always there as well.

I guess you are cooler then them though huh. Who wants to pick up hot models anyways when you can stay at home and play on the computer with inferior tuning devices and challenge people to a tuning duel who you'll most likely never meet.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: you're a tool (PrecisionH23a)

I just got back form my summer vacation and I'm doing another one.
I rocking the NOPI tour in Atlanta, were staying at some extended stay with kitchen, living room...

Mase, I'm bringing a couple cars, do you want to tune a some turbo RSX's? 2 of them, one with K-pro..Hit me up fool!
Old 09-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blundar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I didn't know you thought fast enough to need realtime updates.

I'd offer a friendly competition - you on Hondata, 1 hour of time. Me on Uberdata, 1 hour of time. But I don't go to riceboy frathouse gatherings like Nopi, so I guess it's a moot point.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHA Anthony summed it up pretty good, but....

funny that you think NOPI = frathouse gatherings. Boy its obvious you've never been in a fraternity

Ive never heard of anyone comparing a car show to a fraternity event. But, hey, riceboy, ill def give you that, but ive never been to nopi so i dont know. But lets see, lots of high friends live in ATL, other friends will be traveling there, lots of chicks, booze, and cars to tune(potential money)....hrmm yeah ill go. thanks.

as for a competition between hondata and gooberdata, i love making money, so when u can spot some bills, we'll talk. but none of this WOT sissy ****, any jackass can tune WOT. IF I were to do a competition, it would be from scratch. Tune the whole entire fuel map and ignition curve, light crusing loads to target 14.7 AFR, mild load 13:1, heavy 12:1. whoever is the most accurate, greatest drivability and makes the most power out of the same car (at same testing conditions and other factors of course), wins, of course we'd have to make some weights, it could be lots of fun. But id be willing to put a lot of my money on the line that within one single hour, i can get a hell of a lot farther than uberdata.

Hurry quick, go make uberdata better, then you'll have a shot

PS. before you **** in your pampers note i didnt say uberdata sucks, but IMO it still doesnt have the solid features or ease of use as Hondata, im sure maybe one day it will....

Quick Reply: Mase's Nopi Nationals 2004 Tuning Session