Notices

Manifold Measurements? Favor to ask

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manifold Measurements? Favor to ask

Im doing a custom project, Im building a turbo manifold and I was wondering if someone could take some measurements of any manifold they have laying around. Basically I need the measurements between the ports on the cylinder head, the length from the left side of cyl 1's port to the right side of cyl. 4's port, and the size tubing used for the manifold runners. I do not have access to a honda cylinder head or manifold or I would do this myself. I plan on modifying the honda turbo manifold to fit my car. I am wanting to see if my cyl. head ports match the honda's manifold runners, if so I can make my own flange and weld it on. Thanks
Old 10-23-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Manifold Measurements? Favor to ask (2001ZincSR)

i was just kinda wondering if you could maybe tell us what kind of cylinder head you were using or even the series ie(b series, d series, h series and so on) information like this would help in your quest for information.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Manifold Measurements? Favor to ask (jchxcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jchxcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was just kinda wondering if you could maybe tell us what kind of cylinder head you were using or even the series ie(b series, d series, h series and so on) information like this would help in your quest for information.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm guessing Nissan
Glenn