lookin to trade my tranny

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lookin to trade my tranny

I currently bought my friends type r tranny off his 2001? integra type r. Well i've been using this tranny and the more I drive it, I dont think I like the short gears. I used to have a LS tranny but I blew it at the track, but I like the LS tranny better. From what I hear the shorter gears help track times, but for my driving I would rather have a different tranny, therefore I am looking for someone who wants this tranny. My car is a 97 acura integra ls-t. I'd practically trade for any tranny as long as it's got LOW miles, and NO problems. (grinds, etc..) I live in PA.
Now for the hard part, If you plan on trading, put what tranny you have, pictures if possible, but miles and info about the trans. Since this is my only vehicle and I need a car I will wait to take mine out until yours is received, and put in, then I will ship mine out. Everyone knows this tranny is rather expensive, therefore if you plan on trading, I will need ALL shipping expenses paid for. Sorry for all the inconviences. If anyone is interested in trading tranny's, lemme know. thanks
Old 10-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: lookin to trade my tranny (spoolin_teg)

wrong forum