looked at tuner directory and saw Performance EFI in san diego. anyone heard of it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looked at tuner directory and saw Performance EFI in san diego. anyone heard of it?

Performance EFI
-5828 Autoport Mall
-San Diego, CA 92121
-(858) 657-0972
-Fax: (858) 657-0918
-http://www.performanceefi.com
-Dyno Dynamics AWD dyno,tunes all ecu's

saw it in the tuner directory on this forum. didnt even know SAN DIEGO had a tune / dyno place except for AEBS but heard they shut down.. Anyone heard of this place or been here? also any other places in san diego? i guess i only see CHURCH and WHITFIELD racing but thats LA area.. juss wondering if there was San Diego Areas to go to that are good.?
Old 08-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: looked at tuner directory and saw Performance EFI in san diego. anyone heard of it? (Jesse.)

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I found this on a local forum (www.sdtuners.com)

"Performance EFI - Dyno Tuning
Recently got my car dyno'd here. Derrick is a really nice guy and knows his EFI. He tunes mainly euro track cars, but can tune any standalone system including Motec and AEM. He tuned my Hondata with his AWD dyno (obviously only needed the front rollers) and was able to street tune it on the dyno. The place is right off of miramar road behind Discount Tires, so drop by and have a look around. "

Figured that might help. I'd swing by and take a look at the place/talk to the tuner(s) and see how you feel about the place.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: looked at tuner directory and saw Performance EFI in san diego. anyone heard of it? (Jesse.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr_CRX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't have any personal experience with them, but I found this on a local forum (www.sdtuners.com)

"Performance EFI - Dyno Tuning
Recently got my car dyno'd here. Derrick is a really nice guy and knows his EFI. He tunes mainly euro track cars, but can tune any standalone system including Motec and AEM. He tuned my Hondata with his AWD dyno (obviously only needed the front rollers) and was able to street tune it on the dyno. The place is right off of miramar road behind Discount Tires, so drop by and have a look around. "

Figured that might help. I'd swing by and take a look at the place/talk to the tuner(s) and see how you feel about the place.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ic. thanks for info. so i see they do mostly euro cars.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive used their dyno before when i was out there tuning cars, its a great facility, and derrick is a great guy.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: looked at tuner directory and saw Performance EFI in san diego. anyone heard of it? (Mase)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ive used their dyno before when i was out there tuning cars, its a great facility, and derrick is a great guy.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mase approved. Doesn't get much better than that