Notices

Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail

I see the last time he posted here was on the 14th. Has anyone else been able to talk to him?
Old 08-31-2003, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah ive noticed hes been gone lately. must be real busy or maybe just taking a vacation
Old 09-01-2003, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TeStUdO)

I hope so.
Old 09-01-2003, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail (The Dude)

Don't worry Kyle is a great guy and I have purchased more than $5000 worth of parts from him and he his very good and I do recomend him. Somethimes he can be hard to get a hold of but rest assured I am sure he is taking care of you. In this industry good customer service is hard to come by, and he does take very good care of his customers, at least he has with me. He alsways answered what ever questions I had regardless of how dumb they were. mean while titan motorsports is not on my "A" list right now for not delivering my pillar pod mount in 2 months, I mean how hard can it be it's not like it is a rare part or anything! And don't even get me started on Sp engineering, I wouldn't even send the person that I hatted the most there for service or enginebuilding. Anyways....

My hat goes off to Kyle and the Ks Motorsports team for making boost possible.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail (The Dude)

I purchased a datalogging upgrade for my Hondata from him last week. If I remember correctly, he mentioned something about moving to a new location with more room. He told me to give him a half an hour then call Hondata for the code but I didn't get it till the next day. He was sincere in his apology for the delay. I would definately purchase from him again in a hearbeat! It's not often someone will take the time to call you and apologize for an error. He gets an "A+" in my book!
Old 09-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail (theseus824)

I got my s200 in 2 days from kyle . Will be buying more soon . If I can get in contact with him too.
Old 09-01-2003, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't worry, Kyle has just been busy, they are working on some new stuff, and they are a bit busier then usual. I'm sure he gets a lot of emails and phone calls each day. Be patient, they are a high class company with stellar customer service. I go through Kyle for almost all of my parts.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:15 AM

Default Re: (bluebullet)

I bought a bunch of stuff last month from Kyle and got my stuff asap
Kyle
Old 09-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for the replies, but I wasn't trying to suggest that he wasn't a good person to do business with. I just needed reassurance that he was still in business, that's all. Not that it matters, but for now they're not a site sponsor anymore, so that raised my curiosity.
Old 09-02-2003, 11:31 AM
r7

Default Re: (The Dude)

i've purchased @ least 5000 $ from him aswell.. good prices, great service, and fast shipping. =P
Old 09-02-2003, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (The Dude)

We are moving, redoing our website and modifing a lot of our internal policies to make things more effecient right now. We are still in business, just spread pretty thin between 2 locations, fighting with the phone company and ISP and trying to get the new location ready to do business out of. We will be back in full force Oct. 1 with a totally redone site with 1000s upon 1000s of products available, about 5-6x as much stuff in stock and a few extra hands around to answer the phones and ship out your orders. We will also be operating under a new name.

Kyle
Old 09-02-2003, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail (roydogg)

I ordered a Hondata from Kyle on 8/19/03, but still haven't gotten it yet. Hmm, I wonder why mine didn't come to me in 2 days. Don't worry people, I'm not trying to imply anything.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail (RedHB)

Maybe they just dont like people from Louisiana. If you read this Kyle I would please like a response....

I got my confirmation email that I paid and my purchase was shipped on 7-28-03..

After 2 weeks or so went by I contacted them on the 17th of August and he said he would have to get back to me because my arp head studs according to his records were shipped.... Well after not hearing back for a couple of days I called him. He said that his distributor messed up and sent them to the wrong place. I'm like ok thats cool I understand and he assured me that they were now shipped to the correct address.....

Another 2 weeks go by and I still dont have the studs. So I sent an email on the 27th of August and have yet to hear back from them 7 days ago now...

I am a very understanding person. If the head studs are on backorder or out of stock then thats understandable, but say so dont f-ing lie to me and tell me they were shipped when obviously they have not.

As of right now I am not very happy with them I had planed on making several other purchases, but I think at this point I will buy them else where now....

I will make several other attempts including tommorrow to contact them and get a straight answer, but if I do not hear back from them by the end of the week I will be calling my credit card compnay to have the charges reversed on my card...... I hope it doesnt come down to that, but I feel I have no choice at this point. Kyle if you read this I would be more than happy to change my feelings about your company please email me at jeff33s@***.net and for reference my invoice # is 5585

-Jeff-
Old 09-02-2003, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Is Kyle @ KS Motorsports on vacation? I can't get ahold of him by phone or e-mail (Jeff33S)

i ordered 4,000 dollars in parts from ks-motorsports a week before labor day. my credit card is charged, but have not received word on shipping yet. You guys are scaring me!!!!

I think I'll give ks-motorsport on more week more to ship my order or give me an explanation, then i have to file a complaint/fuad with the credit card company.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2K_TEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2K_TEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">We are moving, redoing our website and modifing a lot of our internal policies to make things more effecient right now. We are still in business, just spread pretty thin between 2 locations, fighting with the phone company and ISP and trying to get the new location ready to do business out of. We will be back in full force Oct. 1 with a totally redone site with 1000s upon 1000s of products available, about 5-6x as much stuff in stock and a few extra hands around to answer the phones and ship out your orders. We will also be operating under a new name.

Kyle</TD></TR></TABLE>

Guys, read up...He explained what the hold up is. He's not folding, he's not running off with anyone's money. He's EXPANDING...That would be a GOOD thing. Relax. He'll take care of you. ..............It's not like you've been waiting for 9 months for merchandise like I have been from the Jon at the Drop Shop.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I know Kyle, trust me he is not closing shop. Big things to come with KS-Motorsports. No fear, be patient for one of the top sellers and coolest guys on Honda-tech.