Notices

Just had to post this about Matt @ Speedupgrade

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 06:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just had to post this about Matt @ Speedupgrade

I had sent him money for a turbo a couple months ago. He did not have the turbo in stock so I figured I would send him my money order before I got itchy and spent it. I was looking for a T3 60-1 turbo for my LS/VTEC setup. He had one but I waited to long to send him the lute and it was gone. But he said, no problem I got your back, I will not cash this money order until I get something in. He would email me all the time about his findings and help me out with a turbo that was best suited for me. Needless to say we couldn't locate anything at the time. So we started looking elsewhere. I found one forsale in the classified section from J2turbo21. So I emailed Matt and told him my findings. He said no problem I will send him this check off right away.
Now I live in Canada, and basically put my trust in Matt to help me out. I gave him $560U.S to find me a turbo, which was $890 in Canadain lute. He coulda easily scammed me if he wanted. It happens all the time. But when I told him about the turbo I found he didn't hesitate once, he sent the money off ASAP. I am posting this because guys like him are very rare. He is a VERY TRUST WORTHY person, and now a very good friend. He taught me alot about turbos and what to look for. So anybody in need of turbos or other parts for that matter give him a call. He is a class act guy and I totally vouch for him 110%. Words alone can not express my graditude for what he has done for me.
So Matt if you read this thread bro and you ever come up to Canada, you always got a place to stay with me.

Modified by MIKES at 8:54 AM 6/11/2003
Old 06-11-2003, 06:45 AM

Default Re: Just had to post this about Matt @ Speedupgrade (MIKES)

Nice to hear we always hear about bashing other shops and companies, but hardly ever hear about the good experiences. Glad you had a good experience.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Just had to post this about Matt @ Speedupgrade (DeepSi)

No kidding, I hear alot of horror stories on this board. Good to see there are alot of repitable people still around.