Notices

I just got done with the install, please look to check my install please.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2001, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just got done with the install, please look to check my install please.....

FMU: the top vaccum port, I tee it off the vacuum line from the top of the stock FPR
bottom port, I took the fuel line from the stock FPR and insert it there....
middle/side port: I ran this port to the stock FPR fuel line ( the one that I took for the bottom port), basically, I run the FMU in the middle of fuel line COMING to the stock FPR

BOV: I teed of the Evap Purge regulator, (on top of the intake manifold, where there's two vaccum lines , one towards a black box near the firewall, and one toward the intake manifold, I use the latter.

wastegate: on the tial I ran a vacuum hose from the side port to the compressor housing on the turbo

Fuel pump: I place the pump in the middle of the fuel lines from the Filter to the fuel rail. I ran the 12V poer to the Green/yellow wire on the relay located left of the fuse box nder the driver dash and black to ground.
I mounted the fuel pump on the charge pipe before the BOV since Drag didn't give me enough fuel lines..

Oil feed tee: I wasn't able to screw the tee all the way to the block, I left about 5-6 threads exposed, is this okay ?

My ac lines is very close (1/8") to the compressor housing....is this okay ?

the fitting on the shaft housing for the oil feed, I left about 5-6 threads exposed, no leaks so far, but how have you guys get yours to screw in all the way ?

lastly, I am gonna buy some Earl's fitting for all the POS brass fittings from drag,

whar sizes do I need for

1- Tee for the Block ?
2- 90deg for the compressor housing fittings

TIA

PS: Open downpipe is loud as hell not to mention Stinks
Old 10-29-2001, 03:24 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I just got done with the install, please look to check my install please..... (flamenco)

well here's what i can tell you
the fmu is fine
the bov should be fine
wastegate good
as far as oil feed tee i'm having problems with leaking
my ac line is right next to compressor as well
and the return oil feed. i have threads exposed as well. unless you have to torque that thing to all believe i don't know how you would get it in completely
i'm not sure about measurements but if you do a search about oil lines or oil feed i'm sure you'll find someting. if not let me know and i'll help you out.
good luck
ctown

[Modified by udctown, 12:25 PM 10/29/2001]
Old 10-29-2001, 05:36 AM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: I just got done with the install, please look to check my install please..... (flamenco)

good stuff, stan!