Notices

I hate FedEX!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate FedEX!!!!!!!

They out the wrong shipping lable on my block. When I went to put up what I thought was my block, I found something for a sprinkler system. It sucks so bad!!
The block was a brand new B18a with: crower rods, arias 9:1 pistons, acl rod and main bearings, arp studs, gsr water pump, itr oil pump, micropolished crank, and it balanced and blueprinted. I put in a claim, so I hope they find it. Cost me $1700

At least they didn't loss my B16a3 head too.

Has this ever happend to you guys?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive never had anything but good experiences with Fedex. best shipping company available IMO
Old 02-20-2007, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Uh.. I'm pretty sure they can track down your block.

Whenever I ship Fedex they throw the shipping label right on the package as I'm standing there. I've shipped blocks this way and it works just fine. They'll find it.

But on the bright side you got something for a sprinkler system!!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:02 PM

Default Re: (Snafubmx234)

HAHAHA i guess I will have a healthy lawn.

The only way they can find it is if the person who recieved it gives it back. I hope they do.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BlangBlangTEG-93')

unless they like boosted honda's...they hit the jackpottt

jk that sucks thou

but it happens all the time....
Old 02-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (m R g S r)

haha someone waiting for their uber powered sprinkler system now has a uber built b18! j/k, I hope you get it back ASAP.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: I hate FedEX!!!!!!! (BlangBlangTEG-93')

I could just think of the poor guy that didn't receive his sprinkler system, he must be mad a fedex too.
Joke

Really sorry for you, hope they will find it.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol i work at fedex
Old 02-20-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: (stockb18c)

you should help me out dog!!!(HAHAHA)
DO you guys normaly find stuff when this happens?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHA, someone added UPS at the same time as me.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:32 PM

That sucks, but heres a pretty good one. I work on FedEx airplanes and we had a plane down that need the landing gear replaced. The plane was down in Anchorage, AK and they sent the part to Hong Kong. I took about two days to find the part and get it back. Keep your head up, youll get it back, may not be in one piece, but youll get it back.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: (LSVTECTURBO-EG)

Damn thats pretty bad shipping.
Thanks for the hope.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

One time the fedex guy couldn't find my house.

Modified by genocide43110 at 4:11 PM 2/20/2007
Old 02-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I hate FedEX!!!!!!! (genocide43110)

yea i hate fed ex, i dont use them anymore, i always use DHL
Old 02-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I hate FedEX!!!!!!! (Dual Cam Racing)

IMO Fedex and UPS suck. Over the past month i have ordered 3 things and each shipment was screwed up. First fedex loses the thing i ordered so the company had to send another one. Next UPS instead of getting me my part in 2days like i ordered it got there in a week. The next week i ordered something else and again ups got it there in a week rather than 2 days like they were suppost to.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:12 PM
vestalfootball72

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlangBlangTEG-93’ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They out the wrong shipping lable on my block. When I went to put up what I thought was my block, I found something for a sprinkler system. It sucks so bad!!
The block was a brand new B18a with: crower rods, arias 9:1 pistons, acl rod and main bearings, arp studs, gsr water pump, itr oil pump, micropolished crank, and it balanced and blueprinted. I put in a claim, so I hope they find it. Cost me $1700

Has this ever happend to you guys?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I actualy like fedex quite a bit. So let me get this strait, they put? the shipping label on the box that the block was in where? And when you went to pick? it up it turned out to be a sprinkler system? I have a hard time making this out but from what it seems, You had no part in this and im assuming that you engine builder/fedex put the wrong label on the box????
Old 02-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I hate FedEX!!!!!!! (vestalfootball72)

After working in the shipping inudstry for two years, I can honestly say from my expereicne DHL is a joke, it was much better as Airbone Express.

UPS and FedEx are both great, but face it sometimes mistakes do happen.

You didn't have insurance on your block?
Old 02-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Every shipping company has their good and bad hubs. I have had bad experiences with UPS and DHL. None with Fedex. Doesnt mean I dont know people who have. UPS has ran over a couple of my packages with a fork lift or something. DHL has lost a couple of my packages. That's why I insure every package and keep receipts of everything
Old 02-20-2007, 04:57 PM

i hate both but ups is more relieable that fedex, FEDEX NEVER! delivers to my house on time EVER.

and ups is always early in the moring

i have had my fair share of F ups with both of them, but i choose ups over fed
Old 02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOHC_MShue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">IMO Fedex and UPS suck. Over the past month i have ordered 3 things and each shipment was screwed up. First fedex loses the thing i ordered so the company had to send another one. Next UPS instead of getting me my part in 2days like i ordered it got there in a week. The next week i ordered something else and again ups got it there in a week rather than 2 days like they were suppost to. </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow truth
springs were shipped to me a week ago using fedex and they fucked up and tried to send it to some random address that didnt exist
today i check my ups tracking, and my FMIC was delivered to kentucky..
ups and fedex
usps ftw

Modified by cruisemainst1 at 6:26 PM 2/20/2007
Old 02-20-2007, 05:16 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by genocide43110 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">One time the fedex guy couldn't find my house.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Thats what happens when you live in da HOOD..jk
Ive never had ANY problems with either...I orderd a a few parts and got them in 2 days from cali.(UPS) Pretty good if you ask me..On the other hand, i ordered something that got shipped USPS..and its been almost 2 weeks..and im still waiting..i wont use fedex anymore after seeing <U>Cast Away</U>
Old 02-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I hate FedEX!!!!!!! (SOHC_MShue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOHC_MShue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">IMO Fedex and UPS suck. Over the past month i have ordered 3 things and each shipment was screwed up. First fedex loses the thing i ordered so the company had to send another one. Next UPS instead of getting me my part in 2days like i ordered it got there in a week. The next week i ordered something else and again ups got it there in a week rather than 2 days like they were suppost to. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Unlike fedex, ups clearly states on its website that it guarantees your package delivered according to the service level. If 2nd day delivery isn't delivered on the 2nd business day before 12pm, you're refunded the shipping cost. Simple as that.

I work at ups at newark airport and they take Thier air packages very seriously.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I hate FedEX!!!!!!! (RedEj8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedEj8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Thats what happens when you live in da HOOD..jk
Ive never had ANY problems with either...I orderd a a few parts and got them in 2 days from cali.(UPS) Pretty good if you ask me..On the other hand, i ordered something that got shipped USPS..and its been almost 2 weeks..and im still waiting..i wont use fedex anymore after seeing <U>Cast Away</U> </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, it's more like the company I bought something from marked my address as business. Then our streets are numbered weird. It goes from like 205 to like 300 and we are in the middle and ours is 200. I had to explain what my house looks like to the driver.......Then when he got to my house he said, "this must happen a lot." I was like "not really....."
Old 02-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlangBlangTEG-93’ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They out the wrong shipping lable on my block. When I went to put up what I thought was my block, I found something for a sprinkler system. It sucks so bad!!

Has this ever happend to you guys?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i feel your paine, they lost my RevHard tube mani, T3t04e bb turbine housing, all my ic piping, my downpipe, my wastegate neck dump tube, gt35r turbine housing, Rx-2 RevHard custom manifold, revhard custom rx2 downpipe. ALL IN ONE SHIPMENT!!! about 3500 in parts been wating for insurance money for a month now! this was fedex!
Old 02-20-2007, 06:05 PM

wheres the tech in this?

yeah all fed ex sucks, but ups sucks more. honestly none of the drivers give a ****

Quick Reply: I hate FedEX!!!!!!!