Notices

Hey some good news for a change!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 05:55 PM
a/k/a Jomo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey some good news for a change!

Well I figured 00SIBOOST (Dave) would have posted something by now, but he's been busy as hell lately getting ready to move cross country. So I thought I would post something as I was very impressed.

Quick backround EM1 Si, Rev Hard stage 2 kit, Hondata tuned perfectly. Blew in less then a week. Call it a fluke. I don't know how else to explain it but anyways...

Flash forward a couple months later. Head goes to SGT racing for a little once over and some portflow valvetrain upgrade. Stock block is tossed for an Import Builders 84mm B16A block. 9.5:1 compression. Both come back and are reinstalled in the car. Turbo is upgraded from T3/T04b to GT30 along with upgraded intercooler, 3" turbo back. Running 310's, 720's are sitting along with 3BAR. Started the car up first thing I noticed was nothing at all. The motor sounded beautiful. Better then my stock B16A2 motor. Autoathority did a little fine tuning on 10psi (already tuned on 8psi on old RH turbo kit) and was very impressed with it on the dyno and on the street. Very strong motor. Just wanted to give all these guys a thumbs up from me. Dave can answer any other questions for you, all though I'd give him some time as like I said he is getting ready to leave for school in a few days. I know he's happy to have his car back and running just in time. Although 600cc's of two wheeled fun sure does make the time pass....

Anyways she sounds and runs strong as hell. Props to IB & SGT. Can't leave out the local guys, T&S Customizing for ripping the old motor out, tearing it down, putting the new one together, installing everything and haveing it ready to tune all in very good time. All around.

P.S. :fingers crossed: