Notices

fmax turbo people..... has anyone had problems with their fuel management sys.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fmax turbo people..... has anyone had problems with their fuel management sys.

Someone told me that there was "problems" with the fuel management system that coomes with the kit on the fmax turbos. If this is true, what types of problems do you guys encounter?
Thanks

[Modified by SOHC_power, 6:06 PM 7/26/2002]
Old 07-26-2002, 03:17 PM

Default Re: fmax turbo people..... has anyone had problems with their fuel management sys. (SOHC_power)

someone on here recently used the mf2 and ran it at 9psi and got some good numbers on it. word is it usually isnt good, and some people dont like the idea of shooting fuel into the intake mani like that, but if i think about it, those were just people talking about what they heard. hearing from first-hand experieces here, it seems pretty well. just dont go boost crazy on it i guess.

fmax charges a bit more than all other kits, and you always get what you pay for
Old 07-26-2002, 03:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: fmax turbo people..... has anyone had problems with their fuel management sys. (ceemarun)

this topics been beaten to death..

most people on here hate the MF2. why? beats me. one or two people had a bad experience with it (more on this in a second) and then everyone says its *****.

i ran it with good results, as did many others.

All in all, as long as your distribution is good and *this is key* you tune it!, then its a great unit. if your just slap it in and boost, more than likely you'll blow something. its no standalone, but its cheap and a hell of a lot better then those damn 140psi running fmus.

hit me up anytime if you have any more questions about it..