Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ENDYN

http://ferrari.colowatch.com/php/sho...sb=5&o=0&part=
Old 07-02-2001, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (11psiGSR)

damn i love this soap opera.... its really getting good now.
Old 07-02-2001, 01:24 PM
Trial User

I feel sorry for you if this is true.... I never understand the whole endyn deal, its more like a cult than anything! I mean I never see any of his motor run in an open event or proved (not one motor that's runing 8's or 9's)anything but some people just bow to him like god. Don't worry, If this whole Endyn thing is a scam, people will find out sooner or later...just some will find it out in the hard way.
Old 07-02-2001, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (b18cturbo)

Thank you for your support, B18c.

I assure you, everything you read is true.
Old 07-02-2001, 03:28 PM
King of the One Liners

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Again, I am astonished. I just read your whole story as well as the story by atomic. This is outragous and should not be tolerated. I am very sorry for you and atomic. I was thinking about sending a JRSC to him as well, I am seriously thinking other wise now. Sorry again bro, I hate to see people ripped off.
Old 07-02-2001, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (b18cturbo)

I agree with you there, it seems like his following on the BBS at theoldone.com seem to bow to his every word no matter how insignificant. They applaud all his posts, complement his one liners, and continue to support him no matter how many stories like this arise questioning his credibility as an engine builder. Myself, I will never order anything from Endyn, as their credibility is too much in question for me to ever consider it or ever recommend them either. What really kills me are posts like this one:

http://ferrari.colowatch.com/php/sho...sb=5&o=0&part=

where TheShad0w says,
"All I have to say is Dyno's dont lie, whoever wants to argue with a computer, or a dyno chart wont ever win. This is why I trust Larry and believe in what he does, not to mention the professional attitude in which he represents himself in makes him an ideal business man and a skilled professional,"
yet he has no proof of those dynos himself. He has never seen any dyno results from anything Larry has built and has never even talked to Larry other than the misinformed postings on the Endyn BBS. In addition, he has no proof that Larry's dynos even exist, which I'm sure they don't.
-Jared

BTW, check out what comes up for this URL, childish, but humorous. http://www.fuckendyn.com/

[Modified by Jared, 3:30 AM 7/3/2001]
Old 07-02-2001, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (Jared)

Has any1 had any major work done by Endyn (Larry)? What did you get and how was ur transaction with him? Sorry about to here about ur transaction 11psiGSR. I just want to know if he has done anything GOOOOD.
Old 07-02-2001, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn man, that's ***. That's why its all about building your own motors. It may not be perfectly efficient or make quite as much hp but at least theres no one to blame but yourself. If you're still looking for someone to build you a good motor I know a guy out here that builds motors. he's very well known in San Diego and is just starting to make a name for himself.
Old 07-02-2001, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't know how many of you guys are in the DFW area, and how long you've been racing, but once upon a time there was a guy named Gene Quick. Way back in the day he used to race for a Dodge dealership or something.

He was THE GUY to go to for head porting and custom carb builds. To make a really, really long story short, he has, at least twice, been "robbed". Every customer's part that was in his shop for work or was on consignment dissappeared, and he just said sorry Charlie, your loss. I had a set of heads that he had polished and ported and was supposed to put manley stainless swirl polished 2.02 & 1.60 valves in, 3 angle, with comp cams springs, retainers, etc. What I got was the heads, and some crap valves, nothing else. Not even the 3 angle.

I had the heads flowbenched and ported again by another guy, and he ended up getting somewhere around 20+ HP more out of the heads.

Another thing, I (dumb *** me) had him build a Holley 650 double pumper for my last 'merican car, and it leaked everywhere. It had a bad bowl. I took it back, got a new bowl after like a week, and then it still leaked. After that, he said sorry charlie .. and I had to buy new ones!!!!!!!!

Not saying his work was crap, but he's really into screwing people (did I mention that he is also a flamer? no joke). Maybe he's friends with Larry?
Old 07-02-2001, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't know how many of you guys are in the DFW area, and how long you've been racing, but once upon a time there was a guy named Gene Quick. Way back in the day he used to race for a Dodge dealership or something.

He was THE GUY to go to for head porting and custom carb builds. To make a really, really long story short, he has, at least twice, been "robbed". Every customer's part that was in his shop for work or was on consignment dissappeared, and he just said sorry Charlie, your loss. I had a set of heads that he had polished and ported and was supposed to put manley stainless swirl polished 2.02 & 1.60 valves in, 3 angle, with comp cams springs, retainers, etc. What I got was the heads, and some crap valves, nothing else. Not even the 3 angle.

I had the heads flowbenched and ported again by another guy, and he ended up getting somewhere around 20+ HP more out of the heads.

Another thing, I (dumb *** me) had him build a Holley 650 double pumper for my last 'merican car, and it leaked everywhere. It had a bad bowl. I took it back, got a new bowl after like a week, and then it still leaked. After that, he said sorry charlie .. and I had to buy new ones!!!!!!!!

Not saying his work was crap, but he's really into screwing people (did I mention that he is also a flamer? no joke). Maybe he's friends with Larry?
Old 07-03-2001, 12:35 AM

Default Re: ENDYN (mplex2000)

Perhaps the ENDYN blower mod will be my Winter-project, but after that....... Larry will never see my blower, for sure!
Old 07-03-2001, 05:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (Jared)

BTW, check out what comes up for this URL, childish, but humorous. http://www.fuckendyn.com/

[Modified by Jared, 3:30 AM 7/3/2001]
Good buisness move Atomic, actually, lots of them!

Man, these guys are not going to stop before they shoot themselves in both feet and alienate themselves from the whole import community!!

Old 07-03-2001, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I found this pic of Larry (TOO) on the web.. i wouldnt trust this guy to fix my skateboard much les build a motor.

Oh yeah I HATE this idiot and his overinflated ego. I laughed my *** off when I heard he still lives with his parents. He is a liar and a con artist. I will not get into my dealings with him but suffice it to say that I am speaking from experiece. I have been in the scene for quite a few years and I have yet to come across another individual so in love with himself. I bet he has a full length mirror and a big tub of vaseline so he can make love to himself daily.
Old 07-03-2001, 12:47 PM
New User

Default Re: ENDYN (DocF)

You can make any computer lie, and any dyno sheet say what ever you want with a paint program!!!!!!

[Modified by 88_SC_CRX_Si, 1:48 PM 7/3/2001]
Old 07-03-2001, 02:12 PM
KJ
Trial User

Default Re: ENDYN (88_SC_CRX_Si)

I've always had my doubts about this guy.

I mean he promised the Type-R Supercharger kit EON'S ago, and it never came.

Then it was because he had cancer, then it was because he was too busy...blah blah...then I said "**** this guy" and stopped frequenting his board.

I had stupid "waiting games". He always made new excueses for it not being ready, and if he ran out of excuses, he'd get pissed off because "people keep bugging me about the endyn supercharger!".

This guys a fraud. Open your eyes.
Old 07-03-2001, 04:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (KJ)

Endyn, Larry, and his SC might be a scam, but then again it might not. Personally, I don't care. I'm not buying anything from him til he proves his stuff.

One thing is for sure though, the man isn't stupid. He drops some mad knowledge on that little board of his.

-WT
Old 07-03-2001, 04:13 PM
New User

Default Re: ENDYN (DocF)

hahahahhahhahaaaaaaa!!!

11psigsr: my condolenses... sorry to hear about wut happened... i always thought there was something fishy about that guy... and your story proves it... thanks for posting that story that way ppl will be careful in the near future.
Old 07-03-2001, 05:49 PM
New User

Default Re: ENDYN (Mr Integra)

If you really want to know who built your motor call 1-800-210-8675 and ask if they do Larrys work. or visit them at http://www.automotivemachine.com

Old 07-03-2001, 06:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ENDYN (Scamers uncovered)

now you guys are scaring me....I've heard nothing but good stuff about his pistons and was gonna order me a set, but now I'm having doubts....should I still get them?
Old 07-03-2001, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ENDYN (Slow_ass_4dr)

now you guys are scaring me....I've heard nothing but good stuff about his pistons and was gonna order me a set, but now I'm having doubts....should I still get them?
As far as I am concerned, larry needs to be extinguished from the import scene (nice choice of words huh). Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.
Old 07-03-2001, 08:44 PM
KJ
Trial User

Default Re: ENDYN (Slow_ass_4dr)

Honestly, his pistons (modified Wiseco pistons) ARE GOOD...and if you order them and don't get them...tell your credit card company...you have nothing to lose. I'd order them from him still.

Would I give him my engine to build. HELL ******* NO!