Notices

EManage Help----Anyone have support tool?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EManage Help----Anyone have support tool?

I bought a turbo del sol with emanage but I need to tune it because it runs really really rich. I dont want to do a full tune but I want to tune the af down. I have a af guage, (Narrow band) but I just need to tune the injectors back. I would be satisfied with not seing fuel drip from the exhaust and seing very rich exhaust that is probably flamable. I just want to fix the af problem. Anyone help.

I need the suport tool! Can anyone copy it or whatnot, I am in Kansas City.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: EManage Help----Anyone have support tool? (Mjh787)

you can download it from http://www.mohdparts.com
Old 05-18-2006, 12:05 PM

Default Re: EManage Help----Anyone have support tool? (turbovt)

I got all excited. I went to the cite and downloaded it but it requires a serial number. I looked all over the unit and I didnt find a serial number. Does anyone have the serial number? I really need to get this thing tuned guys????
Old 05-18-2006, 12:08 PM

Default Re: EManage Help----Anyone have support tool? (Mjh787)

just put like 12345 in and it should work... also goto the EManage group on Yahoo Groups... i have a writup there that shows you how to make your own support tool cable
Old 05-18-2006, 12:41 PM

Default Re: EManage Help----Anyone have support tool? (onePOINTsix)

great, got the program, can you link me to where the writeup is for making my own cable? I cant find it I have been searching for 2 hours 30min

Modified by Mjh787 at 5:49 PM 5/18/2006
Old 05-18-2006, 04:25 PM

Default Re: EManage Help----Anyone have support tool? (onePOINTsix)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onePOINTsix &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just put like 12345 in and it should work... also goto the EManage group on Yahoo Groups... i have a writup there that shows you how to make your own support tool cable </TD></TR></TABLE>

ya where's this write up. I was about to buy one but if I can make my own then that would be better.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Weq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

emanage yahoo group is your friend. u can download all the latest updates fo the emanage (which i highly recommend) and there are user guides and MAPs.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:49 PM

Default Re: (Weq)

Nothing on that site makes sense, they ask questions and nobody answers them. I cannot find a post that definatley tells you how to make the usb to usb greddy connection. That is all I need and I have spent all day on the yahoo group and not a single thing makes sense.

Are you speaking from a members prospective? I am not a member, maybe that is why I cannot find jack squat!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:52 PM

Default Re: (Mjh787)

Okay Okay Okay!!!!! Listen!!!

I pulled the "Not legal for road use if removed" tag off an I found adjustment screws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much tuning can you do with these, the problem is that I am running really really rich and I want to lean it out!
Old 05-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mjh787 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nothing on that site makes sense, they ask questions and nobody answers them. I cannot find a post that definatley tells you how to make the usb to usb greddy connection. That is all I need and I have spent all day on the yahoo group and not a single thing makes sense.

Are you speaking from a members prospective? I am not a member, maybe that is why I cannot find jack squat!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Buddy, you sound so lost it's not even funny anymore... You don't even have the injection or ignition harness, so I don't even know why you downloaded the support tool anyway...haha

Good luck with the adjustment *****. I can assure you that you won't be getting a "full tune" anytime soon
Old 05-19-2006, 12:35 AM

Default Re: (Tony the Tiger)

You dont sound very supportive but thanks I guess. Has anyone used the *****? Also===&gt; how do you know that I dont have the harness for injection and ignition? What else would the computer do if it did not have those hooked up? Just as I was starting to get things figured out you have confused me. But instead of telling me how lost I am could you point me in the right direction? And I never really mentioned it getting a full tune.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mjh787 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You dont sound very supportive but thanks I guess. Has anyone used the *****? Also===&gt; how do you know that I dont have the harness for injection and ignition? What else would the computer do if it did not have those hooked up? Just as I was starting to get things figured out you have confused me. But instead of telling me how lost I am could you point me in the right direction? And I never really mentioned it getting a full tune.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The Support tool is meant to work with the injection and ignition harness. Without them, there is nothing you can hook up to! Sort of like a brain with no arms and legs...haha The basic harness only splices into your MAP sensor wires and inputs (RPM, throttle, VTEC signal). The ***** on the main unit is only fuel control, but doing so by fooling the ECU and changing the voltage readings to lean out or add fuel. This also means your ignition timing would be affected as well... basically a hack IMO.

The Injection harness splices into the actual fuel injector wires at the ECU, therefore, adjusting the injectors only without any voltage corrections. The ignition harness splices into your ignition trigger wire to advance or retard timing.

The ***** is really shitty on the E-manage.. It's as good as worthless. Don't waste time playing with it because it only allows +/- 20% correction. Purchase the injection harness and USB cable... This opens up the system to a laptop based program with cell by cell tuning. It should do the job in leaning out your rich zones.