Notices

Dry Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dry Nitrous

I had a question, hopefully someone could help me with. I have an Ntercooler NX nitrous ring for a turbo intercooler on a previous civic, and I wanted to make it a dry nitrous system for one of my current civics. I have heard controversy over where the spray nozzles are supposed to be. What I gather, is that a dry nozzle is supposed to be as far away from the throttle body as possible, and wet system is supposed to be as close to the t/b as possible, and a multiport setup is supposed to be as close to the cylinder as possible. My questions are, can I just buy a dry nitrous nozzle and screw it on the end where the spray ring once was, and if so, is the dry nitrous location that I think is correct, in fact correct? If not please correct me. Thank you and God bless!!
Old 03-25-2006, 04:02 AM
Mr. Badwrench

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Dry Nitrous (Hyperhonda)

i would think the solenoid would be too big, but dont see why it wouldnt work. and as for location, when we ran a 125 shot on my friends t type (a long time ago) we put it before the compressor. (actually in the inlet) and it worked well. it was a dry system as well.
Old 03-25-2006, 05:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dry Nitrous (Hyperhonda)

i ran a dry kit on my sohc we put it about 2 inchs from the t/b it worked great it was only a 60 shot, just make sure you have the right jet in there and it should work fine.