Notices

The correct term for NITROUS OXIDE

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2001, 03:36 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The correct term for NITROUS OXIDE

I am pretty sick of seeing people argue over what the correct term of NITROUS is. Some people refer to it as NOS which is incorrect, and I have also heard of it as no2 which once again is incorrect. NOS is a company that manufactures NITROUS kits, and the correct term for NITROUS is n2o. I am also sick of hearing everyone wanting to get NITROUS because they say fast and the furious. I have been hearing a lot of **** about NITROUS, like it will blow your motor up, or it destoys your transmission. The reason why NITROUS has gotten a bad rap is because punk little high school kids get ahold some kind of fogger system and put it on mom or dads car and take it to the track or the street races and over jet the kit and run 100 + horse power squeeze. Nitrous can be used in a 100% safe and effective way if you know what you are doing.

I am sorry if I am sounding like an ******* but I got to blow some steam off some how.
Old 08-31-2001, 06:07 PM
New User

Default Re: The correct term for NITROUS OXIDE (EVOCELICA)

your rite nos is nitrous oxide systems a brand of n20. i ahve never heard of it being refered to as n02 (?) but yeah either nitrous or n20 is the proper term. nitrous is just as safe as a turbo or sc............ if tuned proper it will yield many of thousands of miles of fun the missconception comes from missuse
Old 08-31-2001, 06:46 PM

Default Re: The correct term for NITROUS OXIDE (5gen-hybrid)

good point