Notices

Do precision turbos come with one volt already blocked off on the downpipe side?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 Do precision turbos come with one volt already blocked off on the downpipe side?

Do precision turbos come with one volt already blocked off on the downpipe side? Also does it come with one bolt broken on the exhaust housing too was wondering because I was going to buy a turbo today and I saw those 2 things wrong and the owner was telling me that the turbo comes that way and I was thinking what a god danm liar so I need to find out about this asap thanks ht members
Old 06-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Do precision turbos come with one volt already blocked off on the downpipe side?

Originally Posted by danmej1
Do precision turbos come with one volt already blocked off on the downpipe side? Also does it come with one bolt broken on the exhaust housing too was wondering because I was going to buy a turbo today and I saw those 2 things wrong and the owner was telling me that the turbo comes that way and I was thinking what a god danm liar so I need to find out about this asap thanks ht members
lmfao no they dont
Old 06-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Do precision turbos come with one volt already blocked off on the downpipe side?

ok that's good I did not buy it because those things I noticed off the bat also I noticed that their was a pretty good amount of shaft play so guess I got to find a turbo within my budget 450$ need one soon
Old 06-29-2010, 05:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, this thread delivered the lulz
Old 06-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Precision turbos come with blown seals from the factory too, everyone knows that! lol
Old 06-29-2010, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by danmej1
ok that's good I did not buy it because those things I noticed off the bat also I noticed that their was a pretty good amount of shaft play so guess I got to find a turbo within my budget 450$ need one soon
Doesn't sound like turbocharging is in your budget... Precision has a budget series but depending who you buy one from I think they retail for around $599
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow...this is now your third thread about the same f'ing turbo. just listen to the question you asked. why would precision manufactuer a turbo with a broken bolt inside of it??? there are such things as dumb questions.

obviously you should stay away from that turbo, the seller cant even provide the specs on it. my suggestion is to save up and buy a new turbo instead of trying to buy something cheap that is gonna break with a quickness
Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A turbo isnt something you should buy used and dont listen to anyone who says its ok becuase it isnt.Turbos are hit or miss from my experience sometimes they go bad and it seems that everything was done right and you dont know what he did to it when he was using it.He isnt going to tell you he beat the crap out of it you know what I mean.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Get holset turbo, great bang for buck!