Notices

Direct port Nozzle system for B16 Help????

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Direct port Nozzle system for B16 Help????

Well I have my B16 in and running but it isn't fast enough. I use to have a turbo ZC motor before this new set-up in my HB but I blew my ZC up from dropping a valve and now really looking into the Direct Port Nozzle system that goes over top of the injectors. Has anyone use this system or know someone that has or is. I'm going direct port no matter what but I don't want to drill into my stock manifold but I hear the nozzle kits have problems with the O rings keep failing. Also I plan to up my injector size and fuel pump for the new kit also I already have a MSD ignition kit on my car now so I think that about covers things. Is there anything else I'll need to run nitrous safely. I'm only going to run a small like 50-75 shot. Also do you need a timming retard controller lke I had on my turbo that retards timming when it saw boost is there somthing lie that for nitrous or is it needed. I was going to do turbo again but I just don't want to have to deal with the headaches again and the fabrication that was involved since I only make my own kits I don't buy pre made ones plus I want to try something new and I have yet to do nitrous yet. Thanks for any info.

Old 10-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Direct port Nozzle system for B16 Help???? (7PSiEF9ZC)

okay... Grammar is your friend... Separate your sentences a bit better...

Now... The NOSzle kit is a good setup... It comes pretty complete.. I believe they have solved the o-ring issues....

as far as retarding the timing, you can just retard the distributor, get an MSD timing controller, or get a Hondata with Nitrous controls...