Old 08-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever use this top mount?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DOC-R...Q5fAccessories
Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone ever use this top mount?

Originally Posted by Gofastturnleft
looks really good but u gotta watch wat u get from ebay
Old 08-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks like just your average fabricator selling their merchandise on ebay,prolly no different from a seller in the marketplace welds look average tho.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Im running it...its pretty stout. I love it...but i had one problem but probably not the manifolds fault. My car usto wheel hop like a b*tch...so.it started to have a tiny tiny crack.up by the runners off the exhaust flange. I brought this up to them and they said mine was the first hes heard of crack. Read his feedback. That will give you a better idea of what they make.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Forgot to mention...when i got this manifold the prices were cheaper. And i got mine off of ebay and not on there website cuz it was obo...so i ended up paying 620 shipped. I think they usto be like 675 and now there 795. I just lowballed the sh*t out of him and he took it.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Gofastturnleft
really good manifold we have on a car thats making 702whp over a 5mnths now no issues. they just sell on ebay but is a member on here also

Originally Posted by Hiboost 2.0
looks really good but u gotta watch wat u get from ebay
another honda guy who bashes products they dont know about. why would he have to worry about this manifold because its from ebay?. right im guessing mbracing,fullrace,peakboost or any other top brand doesnt crack or have issues right?

Originally Posted by shawty22
Forgot to mention...when i got this manifold the prices were cheaper. And i got mine off of ebay and not on there website cuz it was obo...so i ended up paying 620 shipped. I think they usto be like 675 and now there 795. I just lowballed the sh*t out of him and he took it.
correct bro my man paid $620 shipped to him. only issue we had was the wait time almost 4 weeks. but hey $620 for a quality top mount isnt bad at all
Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another honda guy who bashes products they dont know about. why would he have to worry about this manifold because its from ebay?. right im guessing mbracing,fullrace,peakboost or any other top brand doesnt crack or have issues right?

This shows what you know... news flash this was not just in but peakboost has been out of business and ken stole a **** ton of peoples money.

Also full race backs their manifolds with a lifetime warranty last I checked from cracks and defects does ebay? Its not ebay you have to worry about its the sellers. You can find good deals I've heard. I've personally only bought a few things from there including an air compressor and air line, but the thought of getting ripped and hearing stories of people getting something other than what they ordered scares me.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by W!d3b0dYr3X

This shows what you know... news flash this was not just in but peakboost has been out of business and ken stole a **** ton of peoples money.

Also full race backs their manifolds with a lifetime warranty last I checked from cracks and defects does ebay? Its not ebay you have to worry about its the sellers. You can find good deals I've heard. I've personally only bought a few things from there including an air compressor and air line, but the thought of getting ripped and hearing stories of people getting something other than what they ordered scares me.
DOC does have a lifetime warranty. The only reason i didnt send my manifold back for that tiny little crack is because of the time. I didnt want to wait a month for the manifold to send there and to send back. The guys at DOC were BEGGING me to send it back so they can see what the problem was and make sure it doesnt happen again. Id say thats a good seller if i ever knew one.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

A friend of mine bought one of these for his build. I can't really give a review, because he hasn't used it yet, but he bought it, because somebody else he knew had been running one for a while with no issues, and recommended it.

I think he only paid like $700 shipped though when he got his.

I've looked at it and it seems of good quality. It's also on the heavy side like a legit manifold unlike the ebay junk.