Notices

Which Adjustable FPR, Fuel Pump and gauges?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Adjustable FPR, Fuel Pump and gauges?

I need 2 adjustable fuel pressure regulators one for my direct port setup
(NX Part#: 80004EFI
4CYL GASOINE EFI DIRECT-PORT(50-75-100-150-200HP))
and one for my injectors. I was thinking Aeromotive what do you think?

I also need a fuel pump, I was thinking Aeromotive as well.

Finally I need 2 fuel pressure gauges that I can mount inside the cabin without running fuel lines in the cabin (electrical). One for fuel pressure to nitrous solnoid and one for fuel pressure to injectors.

I was thinking of getting Defi, sounds good?

BTW, my setup will be initially the direct port setup, then when I finish my engine build up, turbo. Shooting for 450-500 whp - I don't want to have any bottle necks, so I want the best (reasonably) parts.
Which ones do you suggest, where should I get them, and what should I expect to pay? I want your experience with various products.
Old 06-17-2003, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Which Adjustable FPR, Fuel Pump and gauges? (b3435)

I like the Sard Regulators. It is the one AEBS reccomends and prefers to use on cars they build. As for the pump, they are all good, and I like the Defi gauges as well. But, have you given any thought to running a stand alone fuel system? The AEM one I hear is good for nitrous applications, check it out. And BTW, I don't think you can go wrong with any products made by NOS. They have been in the business for far too long and I think they make great nitrous systems. It was for sure the system that I choose, however, I payed the 75$ for the ZEX mounting brackets, the NOS ones are cheap plastic ones.

My $0.02
Old 06-17-2003, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Which Adjustable FPR, Fuel Pump and gauges? (2BAR4ME)

I already have the nx kit, got a good deal, and I like it (so far, I haven't installed it yet) but NX's customer service sucks (but thats another thread. I dare you to ask them about jetting information more than once and get the same response!)

Yes, when I go turbo I will be using the AEM EMS.

I'll look into Sard Regulators, do you have a place in mind that sells them at a good price?
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2BAR4ME &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I like the Sard Regulators. It is the one AEBS reccomends and prefers to use on cars they build. As for the pump, they are all good, and I like the Defi gauges as well. But, have you given any thought to running a stand alone fuel system? The AEM one I hear is good for nitrous applications, check it out. And BTW, I don't think you can go wrong with any products made by NOS. They have been in the business for far too long and I think they make great nitrous systems. It was for sure the system that I choose, however, I payed the 75$ for the ZEX mounting brackets, the NOS ones are cheap plastic ones.

My $0.02 </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-17-2003, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Which Adjustable FPR, Fuel Pump and gauges? (b3435)

Anyone else with opinions/experience?