Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

August FS thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 05:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default August FS thread

Please read the rules for the new thread. At the end of each month this thread will be unstickied, and a new thread created in this one's place. If you haven't sold your parts, you may post them in the new month's thread. DO NOT BUMP THE OLD THREAD

1) This is for RaceCar parts ONLY. No body panels, fenders etc allowed, unless it is a full race front end. ABSOLUTELY NO useless OEM parts!
2) Do NOT repost your thread over and over hoping to get it on a new page. If your parts sell please remove them from your post. If you sell everything off of your list of parts, report your post to moderator by clicking on the just under your user name and we will delete it.
3)You are ONLY allowed ONE post in this thread. If you are found to have more than 1 post, in the FS sticky all of your posts in the sticky will be deleted, and you will be given an infraction. With enough infractions you will be banned
4) NO WTB ADS!
5) NO COMMERCIAL POSTS AT ALL THIS MEANS, IF YOU OWN A SHOP DO NOT POST BRAND NEW PARTS IN HERE
6) Please provide all pertinent information, including price, and try to return pm's.

We will delete any BS we feel does not belong in here

Please try and limit the size and # of pictures you post. using thumbnails would be fantastic.
From this point on, 3-7-2012, any edit mods have to make to these threads, will result in sanctions. if it persists, the stickies will disappear for good. THIS WILL BE ADHERED TO. No more warnings
EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE PICS NO exceptions
Old 08-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: August FS thread

Kinsler 62mm magnesium body Kseries ITB's currently setup to use Kseries TPS. Can aso be setup to use other TPS versions. -8an fuel rail fittings. Does NOT include injectors. Only Ran on car for 14 dyno pulls. Excellent condition. $2200 Shipped. Buyer to pay Paypal fee or send money using gift option. Any questions please send PM or email tsx_k24@comcast.net

Old 08-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hi guys parting out my car selling my dss 5.9 axles they were rebuild and only used on the dyno their are some small scuff on one of the boots on the driver its not all the way through also they have rust from being an outside car here in fl im selling these for 1100 shipped this kit comes with axles hubs and spidles not pictured but are included see pics below

also for sale a set of sk pro 1s b series used for dyno time comes with aem cam gears not partiing >>>>>>sold<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by ls_on_boost; 08-11-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

**Brand New** Sheepey Built B-Series AC/PS Compatible turbo manifold
Precision V-Band Flange
Tial 44MM Wastegate Flange
Asking $900
914-314-7784 Please Text as I dont check this often

----

**Brand New** AEM V2 ECU Model# 30-6060
Asking $1000.00

Old 08-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

H22 turbo eg hatch part out PLEASE CONTACT TEXT 845 494 5533

Old 08-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

text me for fastest response. 316 three 0 8 four three sixx 9Cp Pistons 9:1 81.5 500 shipped
Sheepey ic $800 shipped
Bosch 044 $125shipped with fittings
Borg Warner turbo 950 Obo
Dave fry wing $200 shipped
7l golden eagle intake manifold with Wilson 90mm tb and fuel rail $850 shipped will separate
Intercooler piping wrinkle black powder coated with couplers $200shipped
Koyo rad with 13" spal fan and fan shroud $340 shipped barely used dyno time only
Super tech valves 1mm os missing two exhaust valves $160 shipped
Repaired ic $250
Super tech valve guides $75 shipped
Attached Images           
Old 08-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am selling this complete running 1988 Honda crx drag race car. It has lots of mods, fully built engine and a bunch of high end parts. Car will need to be tuned before raced. Engine was built to run on nitrous or turbo. Should still run hard if ran all motor if you like. Last pas was 10.80et *******$5,000******* 12 point cage
tin work
Autometer tach and gauges
Painless switch panel
cnc stage brake
simpson cam lock 5 point harness and window net
full lexan windows with fast release dzuz fasteners
straight rear single axle with torsion barMugen body kit shaved in with great condition paint Jazz race seat
MB fiberglass 1 piece front end
comes with a set of front racing slicks
1 gallon Jazz fuel cell
breather box
msd 6al ignition with blaster 2 coil
scatter shield for transmission
race clutch with aluminum flywheel
steel braided lines all over
B series motor mounts for swap
energy suspension bushings through out
bosch fuel pump
tokico 5 way struts
DC header
Skunk2 intake manifold
aem intake
magnacor spark plug wires
Neuspeed front strut tower bar
BDL throttle body
SX fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator
vortech fuel rail and fuel injectors
obd1 wiring
RC cam gearsHead has been port and polished, Crower cams, Crower dual springs and retainers, ARP head studs
Bottom end has Crower rods, JE pistons, Benson sleeved block

Old 08-20-2016, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lots of stuff for sale laying around.
- S300 V3 with BBG option SOLD
- Hondata COP with two piece Rywire option 475 also comes with OBD1 to OBD2a jumper harness ready for plug and play. - SOLD
- Locash dizzy delete 70
- Infinity brand new never used sub-harness for OBD1 plug and play 225
- multiple 2.5" Tbolt clamps used in good working order 25.00 for all 7.
Attached Images    

Last edited by FRernesto; 08-31-2016 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a few parts for sale. I need to buy a new truck, so I decided to sell these. I originally planned on using them again later on, but I cant get the race car to the track without a truck. So they need to go. All parts are used and in good condition, came off a running car. No international shipping on the big heavy items. Buyer PayPal only and add 3.5% PP fees. Please read the description.

Serious inquiries only! If you don't want the part, don't ask about it. If you inquire about it and find better deal or no longer want it, let me know. Don't leave me hanging as I need these parts sold asap.
Contact me by PM on here or text 580-382-1661 for the quickest response.

DSS B series 5.9 axles. Used for 1/4 season with 2 dyno sessions on them. Boots are good and there is light rust from sitting for a little while. Hubs are included if you need them, so let me know. Ill need to remove them from the knuckles. $1200 shipped.

Wavetrac LSD for GSR. Bought this used and I used it for 1.5 seasons. Had to switch to a b16 Quiaf LSD because the wavetrac is not compatible with NRG billet bell housings. The top rubs against the inside of the case. But this is only the NRG cases due to its design. Liberty and stock cases are fine as this LSD was designed for those cases. This LSD sat around for a year or so. The oil got rubbed off the sides and the bottom and caused rust to form. I cleaned it the best I could and plan to try to clean more off, you can see a little in the pic. I can see the gears on the inside and they have no rust. Inside is clean - SOLD

DW 1300cc injectors for B series. Used for 1 season. Only removed them because I switched to J series. They are Methanol compatible and perfect for All motor setups or great for turbo. - $310 firm shipped

Mfactory Pro series 4.05 final drive for GSR diff. Used for 1.5 seasons. Removed with the wavetrac. These finals are rated to 750hp, but can do more with a billet case. Includes both the ring gear and pinion. I didn't have any pictures at the moment, but I can get some and send them through text - $475 firm shipped.
Attached Images     

Last edited by hondaracing84; 09-02-2016 at 06:35 AM.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

https://honda-tech.com/forums/classi.../#post51043146