Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

FS: 450hp B series LS/GSR turbo kit!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 05:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 450hp B series LS/GSR turbo kit!!

Up for sale is my turbo kit, iv decided to go with something new for this season because i have owned this kit for over 3 years now and i just want to finally freshen up and go bigger..

For Sale:

SS autochrome turbo manifold: This manifold has been beefed up in every way possible, it has been rebraced and has no leaks. I made nearly 450hp with this manifold for the entire season last summer at 23lbs of boost and it held up greatly!

Borg warner GM-8 turbo was rebuilt 2 summers ago, works great. I had my car tuned the same day a gt30R gsr was getting tuned with almost the same exact setup as me and after we were all done we looked at the boost curve and it is almost identical to a 30R. The size, the spool rate ETC. (I have the model number if you want to go and look up the exact specs for yourself)

3" Downpipe 4 bolt flange to fit the turbo. This downpipe will fit any B series integra with out a problem.. Has a bung hole made at the top near the manifold for a wideband o2 sensor..also have a plug if you wish not to use it. (Also I just had a brand new flexpipe welded in last summer, no leaks!)

38mm Lagit TIAL wastegate. This wastegate is mint. Has never failed me in my passed 3 years with it, nor has anything above that i have listed for sale. Everything is extreamly reliable and can make very good power..

The setup all of his was on both my practically bone stock ls motor which made 302whp at 11lbs of boost and also on my next- my built gsr which i had made 400hp the 1st dyno at 18 lbs of boost the 1st tune and about 450 at 23lbs of boost on the last..

Looking to sell as a whole if i can - Price $1300 OR BEST OFFER for everything listed (NEEDS TO SELL FAST)

Please pm for any questions or concerns that you have for anything, i will get back to you ASAP Thankyou.

PICS: Some of these pictures were taken after i had sprayed them with ceramic paint, all of the paint is mostly still on everything besides the manifold, its pealing because it gets so hot. Some pics were taken before the paint, but besides that everything looks about like that, just dirtyer now..
Attached Images           
Old 01-07-2011, 05:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 450hp B series/GSR turbo kit!!

I can get more pics upon request. Like i said, Price is negotiable.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 450hp B series LS/GSR turbo kit!!

Afternoon bump