Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Integrated Power)

Kids.

In for some dynos and future wear inspections
Old 06-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (clean rice)

dyno should be soon. I'm not very concerned about wear. (Tho I will be checking)
These cams are the chilled cast like OEM cams and the real juns etc. I was running cranes which were billet and wasnt getting wear so these shouldnt have any problems.

I mean i havent conducted any hardness testing etc on the materials but it appears to be the identical material that is used in other quality cams.

(could be because they all come from tawain and are all the same ****?! hehe)
Old 06-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Used2beAb16)

So have you seen a difference in power wih the new cams?
Old 06-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xDEFTONESx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xDEFTONESx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">then how do you feel about mugen, spoon, toda and jun products products being ridiculously overpriced? is that justified?

youve got a company like spoon selling parts that are basically just oem type r stuff for OUTRAGEOUS prices yet no one bashes them. instead they bash smaller ocmpanies who are just starting out like omni, UGR and what not. i had this conversation with someone over a beer one night.. and that someone is a person whom you ALL swing from his nuts. so although i dont agree with copies 100% i surely dont agree with overpriced bullshit in which i am only paying for the name (ie spoon mugen) bottom line is im sort of an idealist but making good power comes first..... cuz buddy, when someone flies by your *** they arent saying "damn bro those were real toda/jun/spoon cams!" they are sayin "shoulda put more moneyto beter use under his hood"</TD></TR></TABLE>

outrageous priced bullshit....i would have to 100% disagree with that. Let me tell you, my spoon built "b18" runs absoutly nothing like a OEM motor. nothing.

on an update of myself, in the beginning of this thread, i had mentioned I would test a set of the cams as I was about to build a NA B16. I would have however, I come across my new car with the spoon motor/tranny for $1,350usd. couldnt pass it up.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (junkyard racer)

Yeah we dont have spoons for cheap here in the us
Old 07-01-2006, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rexxb16)

any dyno yet???
Old 07-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (broketuner-egb16a)

NO god damn A:F issue. You can read about it if you would like in my created threads.

The full throttle seems to be just fine (open loop) but something is screwing up my closed loop im gonna check teh code today and go from there its most likely my primary O2 sensor. (its the original with over 90,000 miles)

If not that i have to have a ruptured FPR or something. AS SOON as i get this worked out there will be dyno coming.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

your such a ******* tease..
Old 07-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SkRiBLaH)

Dude this **** is driving me crazy
Old 07-02-2006, 01:52 PM

Old 07-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for results
Old 07-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (formby)

Guys my A:F issues are stemming from a bad primary O2 sensor and the damn thing is stuck in my header. I have tried everything i could short of cutting out.

I will not be dynoing soon because all my money is going to a custom header.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Used2beAb16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Guys my A:F issues are stemming from a bad primary O2 sensor and the damn thing is stuck in my header. I have tried everything i could short of cutting out.

I will not be dynoing soon because all my money is going to a custom header. </TD></TR></TABLE>

torch and pb blaster. if itts not welded in t here.....these 2 bad dogs will remove it i dont care what you say.

awww fooooey.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Please just cut & reweld for the dynos sake...PLEASE
Old 07-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xDEFTONESx)

Yeah i have decided that this weekend when i go home (where the car is sitting) I am going to take the header off and see what i can do about geting that sensor off.

I am to the point where I am done sinking any more money into this car. If i cant get the sensor off I am just going to fine tune the damn p28 and run it in open loop all the time.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I regret to inform everyone that there will be no dyno anytime in the near future. I just had about $800 dollars in motocross riding gear stolen from my truck and I will not be able to race until i re-purchase everything. I literally had every piece of gear/equipment taken from gloves to gas can. All i can say is somebody has a COMPLETE riding setup for free. (Im dumb i left the stuff sitting out)

SOO... im sorry but I gotta drop a ton of cash on replacement gear so sorry guys my car will continued to be put on the back burner.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 07-10-2006, 02:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SkRiBLaH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SkRiBLaH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your such a ******* tease..</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-11-2006, 12:35 AM

wow that sucks man Oh yea when i got my car tuned the primary O2 was messing up so im just running open loop, seems to run perfect all the time.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (reddohcvtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by reddohcvtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow that sucks man Oh yea when i got my car tuned the primary O2 was messing up so im just running open loop, seems to run perfect all the time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im gonna try to torch off the O2 sensor when i get time. If not thats the plan im just gonna tune it out with the wideband and crome and just run it open loop.

Its not super important to me to actually dyno the cams i can get them dialed in pretty damn good with my tuning setup and road tuning so the extra expense i just cannot afford right now due to my recent loss of riding gear which pisses me off.

Also the car will only be around for this season I am looking for Diesel F250 or F350 as we speak and the car will be traded on it so another reason i am not dumping more money in it.

If tuning the cams on a dynojet for numbers is that big of a deal you guys can feel free to setup a paypal account and have contributions and I would do it for testing sake but other than that its not gonna happen. I just dont want to put any more $$ in a car im gettin rid of.

On another positive note in a few months i should have a barely used set of jun III clones and Toda copies gears up for sale!
Old 07-11-2006, 01:38 PM

Hello Used2beAb16
sorry for what happened to you that really sucks man! i just followed up with this thread and it seems alot of people are interested in the dynos and performance of the cams. i have other people who have dyno these cams and have had great performance with them they are still one on my hottest selling items. well if there is any thing i can do to help you out let me know and ill see what i can do for you.
and if anyone is interested in the same cams or other cams because of this matter or thread please feel free to contact me and ill give you the same price i gave Used2beAb16. no problems. you can dyno them and post them up here with the special discount that ill give you . thanks again and sorry for what happened to. hope all is well.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ugrusa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ugrusa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hello Used2beAb16
sorry for what happened to you that really sucks man! i just followed up with this thread and it seems alot of people are interested in the dynos and performance of the cams. i have other people who have dyno these cams and have had great performance with them they are still one on my hottest selling items. well if there is any thing i can do to help you out let me know and ill see what i can do for you.
and if anyone is interested in the same cams or other cams because of this matter or thread please feel free to contact me and ill give you the same price i gave Used2beAb16. no problems. you can dyno them and post them up here with the special discount that ill give you . thanks again and sorry for what happened to. hope all is well. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks and I am very confident that these cams are great performers. I could tell just from how much they leaned out the topend over my crane II's

Thanks for the good deal and good luck w/ the business.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow...sorry to hear what happend to you.
although i sold my integra several months ago, i was following up on seeing the dyno sheets for this cam.
good luck to you in the future.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (trustbuddy)

thank you sir. I am also contemplating selling my honda. I dont drag race anymore and street racing is dumb so i am moving towards getting a heavy duty pickup to haul my bike things... and maybe a fast boat
Old 09-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump this thread back from the dead, any new information?

Quick Reply: UGR cams?