All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

I HATE TO DO THIS!!!!!!CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I HATE TO DO THIS!!!!!!CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

Originally Posted by projectTeG
actually fedex lose alot of parcels during the year, not enough to effect anything, but it is still done. im giving it the benefit of the doubt, i have lost things in shippment and they have been alot more expensive then a block. we were restoring a lighthouse upper platform and we lost a shippment of the recast fixtures a box worth about 50k and weight about 2 tons. im still on top of contacting don to get this sorted. im calling him monday to see if any news.

and BTW i believe George Knighton is the one who banned don in the first place from the gdd section, so i dont believe they are that buddy buddy
You are still sticking up for this guy? damn Projectteg you must be a sucker.. want to buy a fully built LS block? its a stroker and it was built by Donf..

Send me the money and i'll ship it out to you. bargain price of $3000.

Sorry if i dont ever send it or give you tracking or give a **** if you ever get it.. but i'll sure enjoy spending the money you send me..

Pm me for my paypal address.

I look forward to ripping you off..

Merry christmas...

P.S. it will also be great have you stick up for me when i never ship it to you..
Old 12-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by h22crxpwr
You are still sticking up for this guy? damn Projectteg you must be a sucker.. want to buy a fully built LS block? its a stroker and it was built by Donf..

Sorry if i dont ever send it or give you tracking or give a **** if you ever get it.. but i'll sure enjoy spending the money you send me..

Merry christmas...

P.S. it will also be great have you stick up for me when i never ship it to you..
lol.. or you can just hold out... kidvtecc is gonna start having knock off built donf blocks like knock off rmf header. there a demeans for built donf block kidvteccc should come and pick up his slack, there order that need to be fill kidvtecc
Old 12-27-2009, 04:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

has anyone added donf to the known scammer thread in the classifieds? might as well jsut add him to that and delete this thread honestly. as much as i hate to see someone get scammed, he got scammed, and that is that.

all we can do at this point if 4G wont take him to court is never send money don's way and let it be a lesson to all.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by What.
has anyone added donf to the known scammer thread in the classifieds? might as well jsut add him to that and delete this thread honestly. as much as i hate to see someone get scammed, he got scammed, and that is that.

all we can do at this point if 4G wont take him to court is never send money don's way and let it be a lesson to all.
i agree
Old 12-27-2009, 04:29 PM

for me it is sure than he wont be my next builder.

i hate to feel unsafe with my money
Old 12-27-2009, 04:41 PM

At this point I feel disheartened. I was resolved to chalk this up to a single bad experience and hope it would soon be solved for the op.

Don is a nice guy and means well but he needs to speak up in here.

Don you know if you are having trouble I will be happy to pay or help this kid out to help clear your name. Just call me. I think you should post something in here just so people aren't getting second information. I know you may not want to but posting a fedex number or somethng would quiet a lot of stuff down and at least give the op some hope.

Hope this gets solved and soon
Old 12-27-2009, 04:42 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

the last thing we need in here is a don flores bull **** sob story, just like he has been telling people over the phone in reference to this thread.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^Ah no.

I would really like to here what Don has to say. It is not often that a guy who known to be straight up make such a bad error in judgement. I think it would be instructive to everyone.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM

the last thing we need in here is a don flores bull **** sob story, just like he has been telling people over the phone in reference to this thread.
I wasn't asking for that.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:12 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by mar778c
^^Ah no.

I would really like to here what Don has to say. It is not often that a guy who known to be straight up make such a bad error in judgement. I think it would be instructive to everyone.

well is he that "straight up"? how many people has he ripped off who just do not post on forums or decided not to bother?
Old 12-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by h22crxpwr

Merry christmas...

actually im not, im the only guy in this thread that has gone to dons shop to get this figured out, so please dont insult me like that. im one of the few that has done **** about this instead of throwing ignorant remarks around and adding fuel. i believe what happen, i understand what went on, hell as i said before i built my block at his shop right when don a 4g were talking about getting his block refreshed .**** happens let it go and just focus on the main objective...getting 4g back his block he spent money on. and if you dont have anything to add then dont was your time posting it....it does nothing but clutter the thread. all of yal say the same hackney reguritated garbage. do yal have anymore info to add to this'? actually anything to help? or what? do yal plan to go to don's shop tomorrow and see whats up? im keeping this alive for 4g, not just my own personal benefit to and not to add drama.

oh yea and Merry Christmas
Old 12-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well is he that "straight up"? how many people has he ripped off who just do not post on forums or decided not to bother?
i only know of a few issues with dfe and they are simple, and some were wrong on the buyers stand point.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how many people has he ripped off who just do not post on forums or decided not to bother?
I don't know nor is it relevent to the OP.

Like I said, I think it would be instructive to here from Don as to why the motor is not in the hands of the OP or why he has not simply refunded his money.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:31 PM

Received 235 Likes on 209 Posts

this stupid **** is still open? Get a hearing for a preliminary Mandatory injunction from his state or go to the guys place of business already. This has now become Beyond useless.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TheShodan
this stupid **** is still open? Get a hearing for a preliminary Mandatory injunction from his state or go to the guys place of business already. This has now become Beyond useless.
I'd say at this point it would be the second. Go to his shop and whoop his ***. No more
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 AM
A Digital Frontier

id personally fly over there just to speak with the man, he cannot deny speaking to someone who is there in person. It would get more done then just some scammer alert on HT. visit him inperson annoy and ride his *** till he gives you $$$ back cause who would know where the block is.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

still nothing?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:57 PM
All Motor Mentor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 95 Integra gsr
still nothing?
No.

And it's not like 4g hatch can just "fly over there" as he has to work and can't just spend more money and show up somewhere and get little if any information. This thread was an attempt to create awareness to others thinking about dealing with Don F as well as getting his motor back.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what a P.O.S you are DONF
Old 12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i gotta work and i got bills to pay> i cant put out the time or money to fly or drive there thats why i included the shipping with the payment
like i said this is more of a awareness thread reguardless if i get my motor or money back i dont wish this on anyone
Old 12-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 4g hatch
i gotta work and i got bills to pay> i cant put out the time or money to fly or drive there thats why i included the shipping with the payment
like i said this is more of a awareness thread reguardless if i get my motor or money back i dont wish this on anyone
op i think you should change your sig too.. scam and jacked by donf for a block and 1200 bucks....
Old 12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2 points i want to touch here.

1. don clearly rips some kid off and WE are a joke? outstanding logic.

2. if YOU want to throw legal action around, the correct term would be "defamation of character" and it can only be used if the party doing the "defaming" stands to gain a profit. i.e. if endyn larry were to come in here and say "don sucks, he is a scammer, everyone send your motors to me." another caviat to defamation is that it has to be proven to be untrue, which, 12 months with a motor...not even O.J. is going to get the "innocent" verdict.

but average joe, who makes an observation, comes to his conclusion, and posts it, is just exercising his first amendment rights.
1. While I admit Don's lack of communication to the OP and to us here on h-t does nothing for his image, I don't believe that is grounds to call someone a scammer, or to say that "he clearly rips some kid off." What EVIDENCE do you have that he intended to never send the block or sell it to someone else?

2. "Defamation of character" is the encompassing term; libel was the term I should have used since it is written, not spoken. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure defamation of character does not have to be by a party standing to profit, but is sustainable if anyone's attempt is to ungroundedly defame another person's reputation. Not that we need to argue about this on this thread, but I can check with a lawyer if you'd like and we can clear this up (and I concede that I might be wrong).

I completely agree that Don has communicated poorly with everyone, most especially the OP. It reflects poorly on his business and indeed everyone should be aware of what they may be facing if they decide to have Don do work for them.

I will not, however, jump to conclusions and call him a scammer. Bad business practices? Yeah. If it comes out that he never shipped the block and no longer has it, then yeah, put him on the scammer list. But doing it before there is any actual evidence of it would be a mistake.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:22 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

what. is the salt of a pot of water over heat. He's only here to cause commotion. Just like he has in the past.

to 4g on getting your stuff back or some kind of refund. I hope some means of an end in your favor comes from this. Miscommunication is a pain in the ***.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:47 PM

The OP got "hotrexed"
Old 12-28-2009, 10:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

it took me a minute to realize that q16racer is a troll account for someone who owns a business and cant use his primary account to do stuff like this. isnt that right?

there are 2 purposes of a thread like this.

1. to retrieve what was taken from the OP
2. to ensure it does not happen again.

there are a few guys who have #1 covered. i am seeing that no one sends the guy a penny if i have anything to do with it. and if that is "commotion" then so be it.

Quick Reply: I HATE TO DO THIS!!!!!!CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES