Coil on Plug vs. Distributor All motor B series: Pros/Cons of each - Page 2 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda and Acura Technical Forums > All Motor / Naturally Aspirated
Reload this Page >

Coil on Plug vs. Distributor All motor B series: Pros/Cons of each

All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

Coil on Plug vs. Distributor All motor B series: Pros/Cons of each

Old 03-13-2019, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Coil on Plug vs. Distributor All motor B series: Pros/Cons of each

Originally Posted by aw614 View Post
This is my reasoning for wanting to go COP. I had a blue locktited rotor screw back out slightly when I went to check and replace the cap and rotor. The blue locktite turned into some white dust. I ended up just using a brand new rotor screw, but should really check how it currently looks. Honda discontinuing a lot of part is also a factor for wanting to go COP.
I hate that damn rotor screw! they always get stripped or you cant put a good torque on them, that's why I use a small bolt, I believe its a M8 size they sell a pack of 4 at AutoZone for a few bucks and I use these on the rotor inside the dizzy and to bolt on the TPS sensor. You can get a good torque using these bolts compared to the shitty Honda Philips screw!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: