Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

OMG Both my car were stolen

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OMFG Both my car were stolen

Originally Posted by LunDC
To the op, I am truely sorry about what happened to you. It makes me sick to my stomach that people will do this to each other. I hope the people that did this to you get cought and locked up. They are truely lowest form of scum.

Hey richfanatic, I am Cambodian and I am insulted by your comment. I've worked very hard for everything I got. Never had to steal or screw over people. Dont blame my race if you have been. My Hmong friend owns a performance shop and was broken into last night. 3 times in the last month. They took over $5,000 in parts and personal belongings. Guess what? It was white fokes that robbed us. Your race doesn't make you a thief. The fact that you have no morals does. I thought we grew as a nation when we elected an african american president. But your uneducated racist remark proved me wrong.
Dont trip on white people who dont know wat sup bro. Just like every race there is a certain few that gives a bad name for all others. In this case richfanatic is apart of that "few"
Old 01-21-2009, 01:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Please guys, stay on topic. If you're not willing to help out with this situation, please keep your words to yourself. We are all grown-ups here, with this racial drama acting up in here, it isn't helping out the OP in finding his cars/informations.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned

damn thats reallllllly shady.. not one but BOTH!!! F*** Theives!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Genetically Gay

Originally Posted by RICHFANATIC
I'm goin by the original posters accusations. Let me clarify, that there's TWO different types of asians. The dirty kind, and the normal kind. The dirty kind (Hmong, laos, cambodian, etc..) ARE the ghetto *** dirty ones. Chinese, japanese, korean fall into the normal kind. Stereotype, yes, but its true.

Oh and whats with all the dirty asians liking the DA generation of integras? Is it cause they think it stands for Dirty Asian?

MUTHATF******U BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!u dirty punkass.let me ask u this?who da f are u?what nationality r u?all asain r the same,they just speak different languages.

sorry for your lost dude!!
Old 01-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Genetically Gay

yo go say this to the president'.that like saying theres another type-of american that are dirty like they are blacks'.get that **** outta here dawg.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VRD^sam
Please guys, stay on topic. If you're not willing to help out with this situation, please keep your words to yourself. We are all grown-ups here, with this racial drama acting up in here, it isn't helping out the OP in finding his cars/informations.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:08 PM

Sorry for the late post, but I have been very busy lately. I don't want to say too much but we were able to recover some of the car parts.

Also, I'll like to give any thanks to all those who help out and provided information.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn, Glad you got SOMETHING back. I've been following this thread just for the sake of heart and hopefully you post soon saying you got everything back. **** like this KILLS me and makes me want to leave the game I hope everything works out and you get most if not everything back.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ITR-2001
Sorry for the late post, but I have been very busy lately. I don't want to say too much but we were able to recover some of the car parts.

Also, I'll like to give any thanks to all those who help out and provided information.
i hope you will be able to get everything back man. just keep your head up. good luck with everything
Old 01-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thats very good news
Old 01-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

awesome. Glad to hear. Hope you can keep recovering parts.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

at least this is a good new
Old 01-31-2009, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ashwon22!
this **** is fake.the cops came and they were legit.your jsut mad cuz u spent so much money on ur shity car and it didnt run as fast as his. stop hatin you ****en ***it!! this **** is all fake u try to frame the poor guy and it so sad you have to use a pic from the guys dads funeral. what a low life bitch go cry to ur ****en mama biitch and shut the hell up bitch
This ashwon22 guy is probably one of the thieves. Doesn't know what he's talking about. ITR-2001's got the fastest NA ITR in town. It's the thieves that are lowlifes that can't afford to buy the parts he bought for his cars, so they steal. Im glad you are banned.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Glad u got some parts back. howd u get em back any ways. None the less you gotta find a way to lock em up!! Find all your parts and keep us updated.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

F*^kin scumbags
Old 02-03-2009, 01:21 PM

Damn bro, I just say this post and was immediately stunned. I've also got a DC2R and an EK9 in my garage but see I'm in Anchorage, Alaska so as of now the will be lucky to even make it out of the driveway. I know I can't really do much, but hit me up if you need anything. And so did you get the car back or was it just parts? My car is more guarded than Obama's limo "The Beast", it's in the garage and I've got a 12 Gauge SPAS 12 waitin to be unloaded. Also for all those people with the racist remarks, it's really not called for.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm goin by the original posters accusations. Let me clarify, that there's TWO different types of asians. The dirty kind, and the normal kind. The dirty kind (Hmong, laos, cambodian, etc..) ARE the ghetto *** dirty ones. Chinese, japanese, korean fall into the normal kind. Stereotype, yes, but its true.

Oh and whats with all the dirty asians liking the DA generation of integras? Is it cause they think it stands for Dirty Asian?
DIRTY A$$ ASIANS. And i'm not talkin about chinese, japs, or koreans. I'm talking about the dirtiest of the dirty. (hmong, laos, cambodian, whatever the hell u guys are) You dirty *** asians, look at you fools in that photo. Ghetto, gangsta, and diiiiirty. How is anyone going to ever believe you lowlife fools. Good thing theres one less to worry about from that pic!

LOL Rsx and TL i dont SEE no DA! BUT IT BETTER THEN YOUR CAR.
LA0SS PRIDE H^^^ AND YOU DIRTYYYYYYY MAN I LOOK SEXIE WHEN I
TAKE PIC. JEALOUSY?!DID MY FELLOW SOUTH EAST ASIAN FOLK
TAKE YOUR GF=P

SORRY FOR YOUR LOST MAN!!!!!!! 2 CAR THAT SUCK hOPE DEY GET ARRESTED
f!@#!#K THIEVEEESSSS
Old 02-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

glad to see some parts made it back...
Old 02-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by b20_driven
This ashwon22 guy is probably one of the thieves. Doesn't know what he's talking about. ITR-2001's got the fastest NA ITR in town. It's the thieves that are lowlifes that can't afford to buy the parts he bought for his cars, so they steal. Im glad you are banned.
this ashwon22 is right!!!! that ****en dick type Rs spend all that money on his type R and slow ***. unlike the guy circle in the middle, didnt spend much and his hatch is faster. that ****en type R guy is just pissed that his car is slow and probably fraud it and blame it on them.

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STUPID DICK!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST HATING ON THEM CAUSE THEY GOT FASTER CAR!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LMFAO, Your a joke.

Why don't you post on your real H-T name instead of being a coward and making a new one with ONE post in THIS thread. Coward. And why would someone having a faster car make someone else want to "Steal" there own car and make a report? His car was everything you could never have. Coward.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

someone pull up this guys ip address and trace it to his current location...
Old 02-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think HKS_tuned is ashwon. Both has under 2 post. Banned him.

Originally Posted by hks_tuned
this ashwon22 is right!!!! that ****en dick type Rs spend all that money on his type R and slow ***. unlike the guy circle in the middle, didnt spend much and his hatch is faster. that ****en type R guy is just pissed that his car is slow and probably fraud it and blame it on them.

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STUPID DICK!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST HATING ON THEM CAUSE THEY GOT FASTER CAR!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mn_babyboy
I think HKS_tuned is ashwon. Both has under 2 post. Banned him.
im not ashwon okay. and you guys just dream to have his type R. if you want a type R that much i can buy you one. **** HONDA/ACURA JERKS!!!! and to that little bitch that got his type Rs stolen, he can suck a **** and die. plus dont blame things on others if you dont really know it. **** YOU DICK!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Genetically Gay

my homie ching,tang told me.thats one of da hotspot.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ashwon22!
this **** is fake.the cops came and they were legit.your jsut mad cuz u spent so much money on ur shity car and it didnt run as fast as his. stop hatin you ****en ***it!! this **** is all fake u try to frame the poor guy and it so sad you have to use a pic from the guys dads funeral. what a low life bitch go cry to ur ****en mama biitch and shut the hell up bitch
I've been on H-T for over 7 years now and even I can't type like this dude can!!!!

Sucks to hear about your loss. This is killing my dream of buying an R here in MN.

Quick Reply: OMG Both my car were stolen