Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

OMG Both my car were stolen

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OMFG Both my car were stolen

ITR2001 - Do you have any hard evidence from your sources? What are you looking for? Where they live? I think posting the picture might do you more harm than good.

About the "dirty Asian" comment, I'm Hmong and I find myself to be pretty clean. Just like every other race/ethnicity there's good ones and bad ones. Please don't group us into one.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seriously, who gives a **** what race a theif is? At the end of the day, I want to see each and every theif curb stomped, I could really care less what race they are.

"There's no time to discriminate, hate every mother f*cker that's in your way."

Anyway, I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your cars being stolen. That's awful.
The following users liked this post:
Old 01-16-2009, 06:28 AM

Sorry, to hear that you got your ek and your type R stolen. St. paul is notorious for car thieves. Don't **** With ASIANS! jk
Old 01-16-2009, 06:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn
Old 01-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dont the motors have vins on them? so if you see them in a hatch or something you can see if the engine is yours? do the police have a data base of stolen engine vins?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZf6iHaYOuI

when they do stuff like that, they should run engine vins if they exist. go to your local street races when it gets warm out, someone will be reppin your ****
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LOL ^ that's great.. can't believe those pieces of ***** came inches away from hitting cops/news reporters.

doesn't that make you wish that the F&F movies never came out?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ashwon22!
ps i bet you ANYTHING THAT BIG GUY IN THE GREY CAN KNOCK YOU THE **** OUT WITH ONE HIT BIITCH!! O WAIT YOUR GANNA BE A LILO BIITCH AND SNITCH CUZ THATS ALL YOU ARE U ****EN LIO ***** *** SNITCH BITCH!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU BBBBBIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHH!!!

Have fun on the ban boat. Op sorry to hear about the loss. Get that shell back and rebuild, please!
Old 01-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

any new updates on this?
Old 01-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

man, I'm Cambodian also and I also worked hard for my stuff...wtf with all the hating on the Southeast Asian being the "not normal, dirty asians"? I hate them ghetto thugs/theives Asians as well but to say all of them are dirty from the Southeast Asia region is just wrong. Seeing you from So Cal. I believe you only see them thugged out Asians around and start to stereotyping the race. From you making that kind of statement doesn't make you any better than them.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by LL2009
any new updates on this?
Yes but I'll fill you guys in later, now is not really a good time yet. Its was a very tiring weekend too.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow camera and gun and alarm. thats all ima do.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by RICHFANATIC
I'm goin by the original posters accusations. Let me clarify, that there's TWO different types of asians. The dirty kind, and the normal kind. The dirty kind (Hmong, laos, cambodian, etc..) ARE the ghetto *** dirty ones. Chinese, japanese, korean fall into the normal kind. Stereotype, yes, but its true.

Oh and whats with all the dirty asians liking the DA generation of integras? Is it cause they think it stands for Dirty Asian?

op any updates?
side note, RICHFANATIC who are YOU to judge a group of ppl in general and say they are "dirty"? I'm Laos and you dont see me stealing cars. Race, religion, etc. Has nothing to do with thieves, it all depends on the person. There is no need for your ignorant remarks.

Last edited by Gcoupe; 01-20-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To the op, I am truely sorry about what happened to you. It makes me sick to my stomach that people will do this to each other. I hope the people that did this to you get cought and locked up. They are truely lowest form of scum.

Hey richfanatic, I am Cambodian and I am insulted by your comment. I've worked very hard for everything I got. Never had to steal or screw over people. Dont blame my race if you have been. My Hmong friend owns a performance shop and was broken into last night. 3 times in the last month. They took over $5,000 in parts and personal belongings. Guess what? It was white fokes that robbed us. Your race doesn't make you a thief. The fact that you have no morals does. I thought we grew as a nation when we elected an african american president. But your uneducated racist remark proved me wrong.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ashwon22!
ps i bet you ANYTHING THAT BIG GUY IN THE GREY CAN KNOCK YOU THE **** OUT WITH ONE HIT BIITCH!! O WAIT YOUR GANNA BE A LILO BIITCH AND SNITCH CUZ THATS ALL YOU ARE U ****EN LIO ***** *** SNITCH BITCH!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU BBBBBIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHH!!!
If the op is snitching, wouldn't it mean he is telling the truth? There has to be some truth being told by someone to be labled a "snitch." If he is flat out lying, then it would be considered as "lying his a$$ off." From your previous post,(all your profanity and from they way you type, I'm pretty sure talk the same way) it does make you sound like a thug. Thus, helping richfanatic come up with the opinion he has about Hmoung people.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by LunDC
If the op is snitching, wouldn't it mean he is telling the truth? There has to be some truth being told by someone to be labled a "snitch." If he is flat out lying, then it would be considered as "lying his a$$ off." From your previous post,(all your profanity and from they way you type, I'm pretty sure talk the same way) it does make you sound like a thug. Thus, helping richfanatic come up with the opinion he has about Hmoung people.
i agree with you LunDC. Ashwons ghetto fabulous remark instantly made things fishy to me about his involvement in this theft. To me? no doubt he and his gangsta lean friends are the thiefs.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm goin by the original posters accusations. Let me clarify, that there's TWO different types of asians. The dirty kind, and the normal kind. The dirty kind (Hmong, laos, cambodian, etc..) ARE the ghetto *** dirty ones. Chinese, japanese, korean fall into the normal kind. Stereotype, yes, but its true.

Oh and whats with all the dirty asians liking the DA generation of integras? Is it cause they think it stands for Dirty Asian?
Stereotype huh? Since you're in SoCal I guess you know about the ring of thieves disguised as a "racing crew" based at UC Santa Barbara (yes, mainly students a few years back). They were also mainly Chinese. Police detectives got em and they went to jail, not sure if they graduated. How's that for stereotype.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i welcome all thieves.. try if you dare...

Old 01-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Diggin the Video
Old 01-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Ben850
LOL ^ that's great.. can't believe those pieces of ***** came inches away from hitting cops/news reporters.

doesn't that make you wish that the F&F movies never came out?
LOL! Quotes straight out of the movie - "That $h!t was orchestrated"
Thanks for sharing the video.
Best of luck to you OP.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[QUOTE=rokwilder1;37032139]F%CK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!
F%CK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!
F%CK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!

You all are forgetting, its not about the RACE of the THIEF, its ABOUT CATCHING THEM AND ****ING THEM OVER AND MAKING THEM PAY!

YOU CANNOT DISCRIMINATE, A THIEF IS A THIEF, IS A THIEF!

WELL SAID
Old 01-20-2009, 10:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

how about we use your RRRR and mine to nab them....grab them, taped em up and put them inside a container. no one will ever find them till its too late. maersk is a good place...

[QUOTE=DC2 R guy;37093577]
Originally Posted by rokwilder1
F%CK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!
F%CK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!
F%CK THIEVES!!!!!!!!!

You all are forgetting, its not about the RACE of the THIEF, its ABOUT CATCHING THEM AND ****ING THEM OVER AND MAKING THEM PAY!

YOU CANNOT DISCRIMINATE, A THIEF IS A THIEF, IS A THIEF!

WELL SAID
Old 01-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, that isn't racist at all. hmm, there are better races and shittier races? sounds a lot like....wait for it...wait for it....HITLER!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ha thats what happens when you have dope cars man, you get jacked. I stay in Compton California and there has been many cases where people tried to steal my car and my car is salvaged due to theft, but thats the name of the game playboy. You have good ****, shitbags are going to want to take it.

And all you ******** gettin stereotypes involved are plain stupid. READ THIS CARFULLY " Thieves don't have a specific race! There just thieves"

There is people getting kidnapped and you guys are worrying about ****ing cars. Props for you trying to find the thieves by posting it up online but check this out, by the time the police find these guys or even if they find them, your **** is going to be gone piece by part. What if the guys didn't know you knew them and seen this? Don't you think they will get rid of your **** ASAP? Im just sayin man take the loss and suck it up. Just be glad that your still alive and not dead because of a robbery.

O and I can carless if anyone disagrees with me so don't bother trying to argue if you feel im wrong. Im not a *******, im just honest.

just my 2 cents
Old 01-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by copsloveme
Stereotype huh? Since you're in SoCal I guess you know about the ring of thieves disguised as a "racing crew" based at UC Santa Barbara (yes, mainly students a few years back). They were also mainly Chinese. Police detectives got em and they went to jail, not sure if they graduated. How's that for stereotype.
O but I would love to argue with this guy. You want stereotypes?? Here we go

Blacks would poketcheck random innocent people to make a quick buck were i live

Hispanics and there shanks

Chinese and there robbing cars

and finally

Whites who would kidnap a 4 year old girl, rape her, kill her, cut her to pieces and leave her where she lays.

But you know whats stupid, white people do the same **** as blacks, hispanics and chinese people. Same for the other races. Stereotypes are nothing more of jokes about a race that lead up to studies and statistics.

Brings me to what I said earlier, a thief has no race.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for u man. sorry to hear bout ur car...

Quick Reply: OMG Both my car were stolen