Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharger

I am considering adding a supercharger to my 1996 Integra with a B18 engine.
The car is my daily drive so I don't need a crazy power boost, i would just like it to be more aggressive in the corners.
I was considering a Jackson Racing Supercharger.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Supercharger

Originally Posted by Tousaw
I am considering adding a supercharger to my 1996 Integra with a B18 engine.
The car is my daily drive so I don't need a crazy power boost, i would just like it to be more aggressive in the corners.
I was considering a Jackson Racing Supercharger.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Can you find a used one in good condition, I have not been able to locate one and they are no longer in production new. I found a couple for sale that were all missing parts, and given the age they could use a re-build more than likely. I'd love to have one though.
Old 04-27-2019, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 272 Likes on 260 Posts

I will be selling my other ATI Pro Charger supercharger for the B series pretty soon if your interested.. It will be in the $3k range. These are street legal also. They are near impossible to find and new they cost $6k.

JRSC has allot of issues that come with it like maintenance is difficult and install sucks *****! doesn't make near as much power as my Procharger kit.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Why are you getting rid of your ati procharger? I was actually just reading the first few posts you made back in 2011 on your build with the brand new head/block/Tran. How'd that setup hold up for you?
Old 04-28-2019, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 272 Likes on 260 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmark1
Why are you getting rid of your ati procharger? I was actually just reading the first few posts you made back in 2011 on your build with the brand new head/block/Tran. How'd that setup hold up for you?
I have a second Pro charger kit I obtained I had plans to build my D series EK with it but not anymore. My original pro charger kit is still on my brand new DOT ITR swap and Its running better than it ever has actually, has lots of new upgrades Hondata S300 V3! new muffler ect. and lots more to come when I get to it. and its probably in the 350 HP range because I'm on 8 psi now from 12 psi since I upgraded the OEM B20 crank pulley to a Fluidamper harmonic balancer so boost dropped a bit, but I plan to put a smaller blower pulley and lower the engine redline to take advantage of the new smaller pulley, should make more boost and earlier too safely this way according to my calculations. Drove it to work today and its very fun to drive. not allot of HP but It has a very good power band similar to a V6 with bolt ons where usually I don't need more than 6psi to get the thing flying!