Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

JDM TURBO EXHAUST

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 09:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM TURBO EXHAUST

I have a dc2 with a turbo and just got into the jdm way. I want jdm everything! I have custom 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust piping to an apexi N1 muffler and it's way too big for my new taste. I want to get rid of it and get a smaller muffler so i dont attract so much attention. Is there a JDM system for a teg that is capable of handling a turbo?? ( I mean bigger piping with a smaller muffler) I want to get a full system so i dont have to make custom piping. Any suggestions will be considered and answered. Thanks
Old 03-17-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: JDM TURBO EXHAUST (1SiKTeG)

how much are you askin 4 it??? how much wud you let me have it 4??? wud it fit my teg??
Old 03-17-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Re: JDM TURBO EXHAUST (1SiKDA8)

....get the hks dragger exhaust... let off with the jdm for a moment!
Old 03-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: JDM TURBO EXHAUST (1Bar GSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1Bar GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">let off with the jdm for a moment!</TD></TR></TABLE>
haha foreals, he sounds so excited

rs*r exmag, steathy looking and quiet.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: JDM TURBO EXHAUST (virusiidx)

I didnt know rs*r make a system for my car. You know the website? Thanks for your help
Old 03-17-2005, 12:19 PM

Just cuz your my girl, doesnt mean you get all my old stuff for free. You'll have to pay more than i'd charge someone else! Your car is too slow anyways
Old 03-17-2005, 12:24 PM

but if the exhaust you got me is crappy mayb you can sell it and i can have urs when you get sumthin new, u think it wud look good??? it wont be slow 4 long. hopefully sum one on HT can help me out w the whole swap thing, and i can get it dun b4 winter.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:28 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SiKDA8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but if the exhaust you got me is crappy mayb you can sell it and i can have urs when you get sumthin new, u think it wud look good??? it wont be slow 4 long. hopefully sum one on HT can help me out w the whole swap thing, and i can get it dun b4 winter. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah, it might look ok on your car, but see if you like the other exhaust first. look somewhere else besides in the integra forum about swaps. I doubt too many people will know much about that swap cuz its not too common.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wtf? are you conversing with yourself?

anyway, if you have turbo, thermal makes a decent 3" exhaust.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Re: JDM TURBO EXHAUST (i luv my 97 teg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by i luv my 97 teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wtf? are you conversing with yourself?

anyway, if you have turbo, thermal makes a decent 3" exhaust.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHA. I was thinking the same thing too.

1Sikteg and 1sikda8, that conversation above should have been done through PM's, not posts.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by i luv my 97 teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wtf? are you conversing with yourself?

anyway, if you have turbo, thermal makes a decent 3" exhaust.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah i was talking to myself! moron. Im sorry. I've always heard good things about ht and now that im a member, people have been jackass's to me. Im sick of it. Anyway, i do like the thermal system, but want quieter and not so flashy. I'll consider. thanks for the reply
Old 03-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SiKTeG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah i was talking to myself! moron.</TD></TR></TABLE>That wasn't very nice. It seems as if i was not the only one who was confused by the conversation between yourself and 1SikDA8. I wasn't being a dick, I am sorry if you cannot take a joke. I understand it is difficult to sense sarcasim over the world wide web. Anyways, like I said, since your turbo, your going to be best suited with a 3" exhaust. My buddy has the Thermal on his turbo ls/vtec. You dont really have too many options regarding turbo exhaust for your DC.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SiKTeG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah i was talking to myself! moron.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you're not gonna get along here if you talk like that, he didn't mean it in a bad way, even i thought you were talking to yourself 'til i noticed the usernames were very similar.

anyways while keeping on topic, i would choose between the thermal 3" or the rsr exmag.
Old 03-17-2005, 02:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by i luv my 97 teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That wasn't very nice. It seems as if i was not the only one who was confused by the conversation between yourself and 1SikDA8. I wasn't being a dick, I am sorry if you cannot take a joke. I understand it is difficult to sense sarcasim over the world wide web. Anyways, like I said, since your turbo, your going to be best suited with a 3" exhaust. My buddy has the Thermal on his turbo ls/vtec. You dont really have too many options regarding turbo exhaust for your DC.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I understood your sarcasm and was being sarcastic right back. Yeah, sarcasm is hard to read on the net. Back to exhaust. I wanted the thermal at first, but i've heard its pretty loud. illigal loud, like 106 dbs. I dont need anymore tickets for sure, but i dont want to lose power either. But I like the sleeper look and may go with the rsr even though i will lose some power. I'll let you know what i do and how much power i gain or lose. Thanks
Old 03-17-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: JDM TURBO EXHAUST (virusiidx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by virusiidx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you're not gonna get along here if you talk like that, he didn't mean it in a bad way, even i thought you were talking to yourself 'til i noticed the usernames were very similar.

anyways while keeping on topic, i would choose between the thermal 3" or the rsr exmag. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I get along here just fine, but some peeps are just dicks about stuff and its iritating. yeah, i really like the styling of the rsr system, but the 2 1/4 inch piping is tiny. Like i said, i dont want to lose power, but i want something not as loud as what i have now and i want the jdm sleeper look. Ill let you know what i do. Thanks for your help.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

is the thermal really that loud? i heard it once before, had a really nice low tone to it. Nothing near as loud as my tanabe srm, (which is too loud and need to get rid of).

My car is gonna be boosted again sometime soon after i get my smog done. I was looking into the thermal or rsr.
Old 03-17-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Re: (virusiidx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by virusiidx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is the thermal really that loud? i heard it once before, had a really nice low tone to it. Nothing near as loud as my tanabe srm, (which is too loud and need to get rid of).

My car is gonna be boosted again sometime soon after i get my smog done. I was looking into the thermal or rsr.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ive always heard that thermal 3 inch is loud as hell. I haven't heard it personally, its just what ive heard from around. I have heard their non turbo kit on a 91 hatch si and that was extremely loud. annoying loud, but the interior was stripped out too and that had a lot to do with it. I want that rsr system, but wish it had larger piping. Are there any other systems on the market that look jdm, with turbo piping, and arent loud as hell?