1. turn ignition switch off, remove ECU service connector
2. connect (jump) the MES connector (this is 2 pin yellow connector wrapped in yellow plugged in the front of the underdash fuse box)
3. turn ignition switch on
4. SRS light will come on for 6 secs then go out, remove the jumper within 4 secs after the light goes out.
5. the SRS light will come on again, reconnect the jumper within 4 secs after the light has come on.
6. the SRS light will go off, remove the jumper with in 4 secs after the light has gone off.
7. the SRS light will blink two times indicating the memory is reset.
Link to finding MES connector. It's not a Fit but will give you a general idea