Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

Rota GT3 - copy of (GAB Wheels)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (GAB Wheels)....bronze pic add.. (isledude)

pm sent!
Old 07-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just curious, where is your shop located?
Old 07-29-2004, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (j boy)

If I were to get the bronze from Rota, which bronze will it be?

or

Check this link... https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=825607 to see the bronze one's.

I prefer the bronze from the first pic. I like that Mugen dark/deep bronze. If both are from Rota, it appears that there's no consistency with the color bronze they use.

Modified by TallAssFilipino at 8:12 PM 7/29/2004
Old 08-03-2004, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (TallAssFilipino)

Hey guys,

I heard back from our pal here isledude a little while ago regarding my issue but haven't heard back from him since, even with my repeated e-mails and attempted calling to G T Motor (www.jdmwheels.net). This is the place that this guy isledude works for. His name is Tim.

What happened was that I ordered a set of 16" Red GT3's from him.. he sent me 2 Black C8's and 2 Red GT3's. So after calling and complaining for about 2 weeks I got them to send me the other set ( I had to pay for extra shipping). But before they could send me that set they had to put a $300us hold on my CC until I sent the c8's back which I didn't really care about either... I just wanted my damn rims... So it's been about a month or 2 since i've sent them out to these guys and now I have a charge on my CC for these damn wheels....

Tim (Isledude) sent me an e-mail saying that he was going to resolve the issue and put a $300 credit back on my card. And that was like over a week ago when I got that e-mail. I have sent him almost 10 e-mails trying to get him to solve this problem and he still hasen't.

So if anyone is planning on buying some rims off this guy... I would think twice.. This place has the shittiest customer service I have EVER encountered...

And if anyone know's these people personally please get in contact with me and maybe you can help me out...

Thanks
Old 08-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (TallAssFilipino)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TallAssFilipino &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If I were to get the bronze from Rota, which bronze will it be?

or

Check this link... https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=825607 to see the bronze one's.

I prefer the bronze from the first pic. I like that Mugen dark/deep bronze. If both are from Rota, it appears that there's no consistency with the color bronze they use.

Modified by TallAssFilipino at 8:12 PM 7/29/2004</TD></TR></TABLE>

There is only one kind of bronze Rota makes. The pictures are taken with different lighting, that is why the color is different. I just picked up a set of broze gt3's and at differnt light angles, the rims look different.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (grn4drgsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by grn4drgsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There is only one kind of bronze Rota makes. The pictures are taken with different lighting, that is why the color is different. I just picked up a set of broze gt3's and at differnt light angles, the rims look different.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey, can you take pics of your car with the rims on? I want to see how they look before I buy a set for myself. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2004, 10:16 AM

Default Re: (SwampThing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SwampThing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do you happen to know when/if they will come out in 15's? and possibly gold?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-06-2004, 01:28 PM

I Have the New GT3 all colors avaliable for $550 shipped!
Old 08-06-2004, 01:28 PM

Default Re: (SwampThing)

yeah the GT3's come in 15" at the end of the month..... Only Royal Red and Roayl black.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (QWKPHKR)

You should have ordered from http://www.JayDM.com
Old 08-06-2004, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (JayDMheather)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JayDMheather &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah the GT3's come in 15" at the end of the month..... Only Royal Red and Roayl black.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yay! 15"s. Can't wait. Where did you hear about the 15"s comin' out. Every seller I've asked told me they never heard anything from Rota about 15"s comin' out.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JayDMheather &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should have ordered from http://www.JayDM.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

Kool. And they're located in San Diego too.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (JayDMheather)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JayDMheather &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should have ordered from http://www.JayDM.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just checked. They don't got 'em.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (QWKPHKR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by QWKPHKR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey guys,

I heard back from our pal here isledude a little while ago regarding my issue but haven't heard back from him since, even with my repeated e-mails and attempted calling to G T Motor (www.jdmwheels.net). This is the place that this guy isledude works for. His name is Tim.

What happened was that I ordered a set of 16" Red GT3's from him.. he sent me 2 Black C8's and 2 Red GT3's. So after calling and complaining for about 2 weeks I got them to send me the other set ( I had to pay for extra shipping). But before they could send me that set they had to put a $300us hold on my CC until I sent the c8's back which I didn't really care about either... I just wanted my damn rims... So it's been about a month or 2 since i've sent them out to these guys and now I have a charge on my CC for these damn wheels....

Tim (Isledude) sent me an e-mail saying that he was going to resolve the issue and put a $300 credit back on my card. And that was like over a week ago when I got that e-mail. I have sent him almost 10 e-mails trying to get him to solve this problem and he still hasen't.

So if anyone is planning on buying some rims off this guy... I would think twice.. This place has the shittiest customer service I have EVER encountered...

And if anyone know's these people personally please get in contact with me and maybe you can help me out...

Thanks
</TD></TR></TABLE>
That sucks!

And JayDMHeather, whether or not this seller is messing up, it's not cool to advertise for other shops, in fact i think it's against the rules. Let JayDM make their own sponsor threads, even though I've never liked the way they do business
Old 09-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Rota GT3 - copy of (SMZ GSR)

i was told by ken the rota man theyd be out by the end of this month. all ready got sum on hold
Old 01-04-2005, 06:53 AM

Default Re: (L-CON1)

waiting for 15" red / polish lip gt3 to go on my black gsr....