Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

REPOSTED: fs: 2000 Civic Si rolling frame (Philadelphia,Pa)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REPOSTED: fs: 2000 Civic Si rolling frame (Philadelphia,Pa)

Sorry for reposting but i gotta try to move it ... i may be going to boot camp soon so i have to get it out before i go anywhere...

I dont want to sell what was going to be my project but when times get tough gotta do what ya gotta do...
I have a 2000 Civic Si rolling chases or frame whatever ... no interior at all this includes no dash no carpet no si seats... we started to even remove the sound material on the floor... the steering wheel is there... and i can include dx seats and dx rims with tires for it... it does have the full si suspension and brake setup
on the exterior there is NO hood,front fenders, doors, trunk, lights...
the front windsheild is broke... all other glass is perfect... mostly all the trim pieces for the sides on the interior are there actually i think it all is i will double check that though. it does have a spare and a jack. it is on 4 spares now. only wiring that has been cut is the engine harness... and also the bumper inserts are there...
also i have a CTR grill i can throw in... and if i can dig it out of storage i have a hp exausht somehwere...
IMO... if some1 (which was me) wanted to either 1. build a 1/4 car or 2. a complete show car ... this is perfect, really you would replace all of the parts anyway so why not just start bare... the parts are everywhere and easy to get...
this car was a theft recovery so it has a salvage title in pa which when restored would be a reconstructed title and from what the dmv told me it would also be exempt from many laws including emmisions... such is why i got it in the first place to build a drag car, but like i said gotta do what ya gotta do...

if interested please email me - if local in philly or whish to see the car in person i will be more than glad to set that up... also i will try to post pics asap...

i have seen the same exact thing be baught for around $1200 now if you dont like that price dont flame out just make a reasonable offer... i need the cash so im open..but please be reasonable... scotty
Old 04-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: REPOSTED: fs: 2000 Civic Si rolling frame (nuds)

color?
Old 04-07-2004, 05:13 PM

Default Re: REPOSTED: fs: 2000 Civic Si rolling frame (yellowmonkeyboy)

black
Old 04-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: REPOSTED: fs: 2000 Civic Si rolling frame (nuds)

if anyone was interested in buying this frame, you could get parts off of my wrecked si' https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=827310.. i basically everything he is missing... including motor....

i was going to buy the rolling frame, but man i need money so bump for you