Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

PA FS/FT 1997 Integra GS Auto, 85k, Bone stock

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 1997 Integra GS Auto, 85k, Bone stock

PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD!! Most all questions will be answered if you read.

To start off, this car was "sold" with a $100 deposit, after holding the car for weeks the "buyer" was not able to obtain a loan due to poor credit. Due to this, the ONLY way I will "hold" the vehicle now is with a $500 NON REFUNDABLE deposit. I will not hold the vehicle on your word, if you are driving from states away and did not put a deposit down, and someone stops in from the road willing to buy...sorry but it is their car now. The car is NOT registered nor insured...take that as what you will in regards to test drives.
With a $500 deposit, I will hold the vehicle for a max on 1 month.

Onto the details...
First off, this integra carries a Pennsylvania Reconstructed title in my name. What does this mean you may ask? It means that the vehicle side swiped a guardrail on the right side previously and the insurance company decided to pay the customer out instead of opting to repair the vehicle. This does NOT always mean the damage exceeded the value of the car. It depends on the insurance company, the vehicle owner, and the state it is in. All steps have been taken to correctly repair the car. What was replaced? The right front fender, right headlight. The door, quarter, front bumper and rear bumper were repaired. I am a collision repair A Tech by trade, I do everything from door skins to full frame rail replacements all day long at work on modern vehicles . The damage to this integra was 100% cosmetic. I NEVER intended to sell this vehicle, I purchased it as a daily driver for my self, therefor I repaired i went a little overboard on the "repairs"

Exterior-----all dents/dings/scratches were repaired and the car recieved a complete overall paint job. Everything from the front to rear bumper was painted including the spoiler, mirrors, door handles and the entire chassis. The car was painted using Sherwin Williams automotive paints and sprayed with my Iwata lph-400's. THERE WAS NO RUST REPAIR AT ALL. The car came to me 100% quarter panel rust free.

Interior-----This is a GS model. It has working sunroof, cruise control, abs, the A/C blows Ice Cold and everything is BONE stock down to the OEM Radio. The rear seats are mint, they have 3 indents in them from sitting folded down for some time...with time they should come out. The driver and passenger seat have wear on the sides from getting in and out of the vehicle. NON smoking vehicle, the previous owner was a woman in her 60's.

Engine-----
Again, 100% stock. The factory airbox setup is there, no CAI. There is no corrosion in the engine bay typical of northeast cars. The transmission is AUTOMATIC. The car starts, runs and shifts great.

Wheels/ tires---
Only 1 wheel has mild curbing. They are not oxidized under the clear like typical. The tires in the rear are different than the ones in the front ( super star gt rears, kuhmo ecsta fronts)...all tires have 75% tread or greater.

Overview: The car was intended to be a daily driver, and it will do great as just that. It is not a show car, it is not mint. It is a very clean daily driver...

Reason for sale: I am moving within the next few months, and I already have 2 daily drivers...but I need a truck again.

Price: The car is listed for $4200 on craigslist, car.com and autotrader.com and I believe it to be worth every penny. Nada has the value at $5800. Granted, this is a R title. Now to eliminate any offers on the price lets just make it simple. Come with $3800 and the car is yours. I WILL NOT even consider a price below $3800, so do not plan to come here and nit pick this and that and offer less...because you will leave empty handed. I will not respond to pm's for less. I have too much time / money into the car that I would rather keep it than let it go for less.

Trades: These, and these only are the absolute only trades I will even consider. I don't really want trades, just cash but in the event that someone actually has what I want I will lower the price and do partial trade.
JDM DC2 RHD complete clip + $2000 for me
97+ f150 extended or crew cab 4x4 ONLY +$2000...im looking for a wrecked one/ clunker really and not looking to pay much. That said, those are the only possible trades. Please dont ask about other vehicles or straight up trades.

pics pics and more pics *NOTE. The hood was not latched in these pics, i had it popped from taking engine pics and never closed it fully. It sits flush.

Old 10-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS/FT 1997 Integra GS Auto, 85k, Bone stock

bump
Old 10-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump for viewing.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Willing to do a straight trade for a 97 + f150. Must be a 4x4 and a extended cab. Mileage under 150k
Old 10-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Possible trade plus cash for dirtbike/ atv.
Would be interested in raptor, 400ex, 450 quad, or 250 4stroke dirtbike plus at least $2000 cash.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump for offers
Old 10-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

$3300 absolutely positively 100% FIRM!!!!!!!! NO negotiation in price at all. I will keep the car before i lower the price again.

Bump