Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

FS CT 1991 Black/White Mazda Rx7 FC3S non-turbo with Tons of mods Racing Beat, Koni, RSR, V700

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 04:27 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS CT 1991 Black/White Mazda Rx7 FC3S non-turbo with Tons of mods Racing Beat, Koni, RSR, V700

Hi Everyone

I know this isn't a Honda but i'm sure someone here will be interested in this car. I have for sale a 1991 black/white NA RX7 with 98k miles for sale. I've owned it for a few months but i've only put on a little over 3k miles. I will try to be as descriptive as possible but if you have any questions i can be reached anytime at 8608699769.

Exterior
I will start with the exterior. The car was originally white. The previous owner painted the exterior only black but did a horrible job and there are a few rough spots.
There is no spoiler and on the rear fender the paint is chipping. Needless to say that did a crap job.
The car has had a s4 (86-88) front bumper, mirrors installed. Currently the wheels are 1991 Turbo wheels painted gunmetal with toyo proxes 4.

Interior
The interior is completely stock. I would say out of 10 that the interior is a 6.5. There are some rips in the leather but nothing major. Interior is in all around decent shape. The passenger side window switch needs to be replaced although the driver side was recently replaced with a clean functioning one.

Engine
The car is quick in it's current condition. I believe power to be around 165 whp but I have yet to dyno it. Stock dynos are around 150 i believe. The car has a Racing Beat header, Test Pipe, and Full Racing Beat catback. This setup costs almost 1000 dollars. The power steering and AC have been removed. The engine mounts have been replaced with aftermarket delrin mounts from MMR as the stock ones were ripped. All rear diff mounts have also been replaced with MMR mounts and Mazda Competition front diff mounts. The car recently had NGK wires and plugs installed. I also installed a Zirgo 2600 cfm fan but is not wired up. I will also include 15 feet of 2 gauge battery wire.

Suspension
The car rides on Koni Yellows and RSR race springs. They are one of the most expensive linear springs available. Rates are 320/230 i believe but don't quote me on that. Car rides a little stiff but not harsh. I also installed Ground control camber link which allows you to adjust the camber in the rear.

Drivetrain
I have spent a ton of money on a Torsen LSD. These units are found in early Miatas and are a straight drop in. They usually cost around 500 dollars alone. Traction is not a problem at all now and makes driving much more fun than the stock open. I also installed MAzda competition Front diff mount worth 125 dollars and 50 dollar MMR rear diff mounts. Also the car has an ACT XTSS clutch which grabs hard. It takes some getting used to.

Brakes
Curently the rotors have not been changed. I did upgrade the pads to axxis ultimates. The master cylinder needs to be replaced.

Wheels
Currently the car is rolling on S5 T2 wheels which i painted gunmetal. The tires are toyo proxes 4 with decent tread left. included is a set of oem wheels with V700 race tires.

Overall
The car overall has had a lot of work done to it. The car handles great and has had tons of work done to it. Although it is a little rough around the edges it is a great all around car. I would love to see it go to a good home. If you have any questions please call me or email me at sxychnamn@hotmail.com.

Pricing
With all of these mods and an extra bonez midpipe/cat to pass emissions I would like $$2900 dollars. I think this is well worth the money that I have put into it.

Modified by Peter K at 8:17 PM 7/12/2006

Modified by Peter K at 8:17 PM 7/12/2006
Old 07-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS CT 1991 Black/White Mazda Rx7 FC3S non-turbo with Tons of mods Racing Beat, Koni, RSR, V700 (

Old 07-12-2006, 04:16 PM
New User

Default Re: FS CT 1991 Black/White Mazda Rx7 FC3S non-turbo with Tons of mods Racing Beat, Koni, RSR, V700 (

Thanks! Price lowered BTW to 2900!! with everything included!!