Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

FS: Clean 2001 Prelude SH Nighthawk Black Pearl Stock California

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ::::: FS: Clean 2001 Prelude SH Nighthawk Black Pearl Stock Southern California ::::::

Woodland Hills California.

2001 Honda Prelude SH 5 Speed Manual Transmission in Nighthawk Black Pearl

JHMBB61591CO11853

73,100 miles original miles,covered under Honda Care 100,000 mile Certified warranty (bumper to bumper wrap-around coverage, *powertrain included* this was a $2500 Warranty, the best Honda has)

Premium Accoustic Audio System with Factory Six Disc CD Changer installed. (total 7 cds playable)

Sunroof, Spoiler, Stock alluminum alloy wheels, and all the love put in to maintaining it to perfection : )

Never been outrageously modified. engine is stock, only things I've added are the aluminum type R shifknob altho I still have the orignal leather one, Brembo rotors *Still have stock factory ones which are in healthy condition*, Porterfield Carbon Kevlar race pads (have a brand new set for both front and rear that I'm about to throw on), a neuspeed short shifter, neuspeed front strut bar, and dc rear strut bar. this car has had an routine oil and oil filter replacement approximately every 2000 miles since I bought it with 46,600 miles on it. usually between 15oo to 2ooo I will take it in. Why so frequently? Because I work at Honda. and my car deserves it. : )

Have GForce Sport tires on, Car takes me from work to home, occassionally a canyon run, but I've always been lucky : )

pictures I will have to post later, no camera as of yet, but the car will be beautiful when you see it.

Why am I selling. someone rear ended me on valentines day this year at roughly 15 to 20 mph. Damage is estimated to be around 2k, mainly cosmetic. Most of it is in the bumper. my master tech says theres no frame damage, I looked, car is straight. the bumper support needs replacement, but the car drives as good as the day I bought it. Pretty much up until this accident, this car was washed minimum twice a week, vacuumed, waxed once a month (3 step wax process), and babied like a glorified greek god. I love this car. It's unbelievable to even fathom selling it :*(

TWO OPTIONS HERE: One, I can refurbish the car to its original state, damn near perfect. or Two, you can take the car as is and have your way. Obviously, if i fix it thru my Honda Dealer's body shop, it'll be more expensive, so I leave the option in the buyers hand, because in most cases people will add a body kit.. lol. I have no set price, all I can say is, I know the car's worth. No games, I would rather this car go to someone who will love it like I do, than to some child who will crash it immediately. I wish to see this go to someone who respects a well built car, and will have fun tossing it in a canyon with the ATTS, and bring it home safe to park in the garage.

If this interests you, please email me. We'll talk. If you want to see the car, Call me. Please, No games, I'm an sales manager at Honda, I can easily sell this on the street, but it took me Months to find this beauty, and I'd like to give the first option to a true sh enthuisiast. Its principle, to pass on my secret find to someone who is as equally eager as I was, to obtain possession of the last generation of what in my humble opinion is, Honda's last great handling front wheel drive car. There is just something about the low profile and wide stance, that makes this car handle extremely well especially at high speeds. Stock, I've hit 143 MPH.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com...13014 (interesting thread to back up my last statement)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Wendy Hsu

email : djelixur@aol.com

p.s. i know i need pictures but please allow me time to find a camera! thank you!

Old 03-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ::::: FS: Clean 2001 Prelude SH Nighthawk Black Pearl Stock Southern California :::::: (dj elix

how much you lookin to get?