Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

PA FS: 2005 Acura TSX, Arctic Blue Pearl, 5AT, 93k miles, $12000, in PA

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 05:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Icon5 FS: 2005 Acura TSX, Arctic Blue Pearl, 5AT, 93k miles, $12000, in PA

FS: 2005 Acura TSX, Arctic Blue Pearl, 5AT, 93k miles, $12000, in PA
Name: Vince Kelley
Location: Media, PA 19063 (15 miles South-East of Philadelphia)

Means of Contact: email (Vincent.m.kelley@gmail.com) or phone (610-742-9060)

Year - Make - Model - Trim Level: 2005 Acura TSX, Arctic Blue Pearl, 5AT
VIN: JH4CL96855C006158
Miles: 93,500
Price: $12,000
Title Type: Clear, I have title in hand (I own it outright)
Activities: Daily Driver 75% highway
Smoked In?: Never
The Bad: nothing really, except some very minor rock chips on the front bumper but that’s about it
The Good: Everything, excellent condition, stock, never any mode, I have all service records, all recommended services done at the dealer, new tires, recently flushed/replaced transmission fluid (by Acura), fuel system flush (by Acura), new ceramic brake pads & brembo blank rotors, inspected through June 2013 in PA (by Acura), also has DICE iPOD unit installed so you can charge/control/see song & artist title on your dash and control iPod from the steering wheel, never beaten up on, driven by an adult and well taken care of!!!

More Details: I am selling my 2005 Acura TSX because I am moving to London in June and can't take it with me! If I wasn't moving I would definitely keep this car forever, and am sad to see it go (the nicest car I've ever owned, and because of that I have always taken very good care of it).

I purchased it in 2009, certified pre-owned from Montgomeryville Acura, and since have always taken it to the dealer for services (oil changes, routine/recommended maintenance scheduled services, inspections, etc.). When the car hit 90,000 miles a few months ago, among other things, Acura did a fuel system flush as well as a flush/change of the transmission fluid as part of the recommended maintenance schedule. I also just had 4 new very nice quiet tires put on the car in March, and had it inspected ahead of schedule (the next inspection isn't needed until June of 2013). All that said, it is and has always been a very quiet, smooth, and problem free car. I have a big folder all of the records since I purchased the car (oil changes, maintenance, inspections, etc.), including the documents from when I purchased it from the dealer which you can have. Just last week when I got the car inspected the Acura of West Chester dealer did a full inspection of the car, and I have a scanned copy the checklist showing that everything on the car is in top shape (brakes, tires, fluids, suspension, battery, electrical system, interior/exterior, air conditioning/heat, etc.).

The car is completely stock (as it was when first bought in 2005) with no modifications ever other than the installation of a DICE iPod system integrated into the factory stereo system. This system allows you to control your iPod from the Acura stereo controls like you were listening to the radio, meaning you can change songs, artists, volume, etc. on your iPod from the steering wheel and dashboard. You can also see the artist name, song name, etc. from the iPod on the dashboard. While your iPod is hooked up it the car also charges the iPod. I have a picture of the iPod hooked up, which is hidden in the center console so you don't see it and can connect/disconnect it when you want.
The Kelley Blue Book Value of the car in Very Good condition (which this is) says it is worth $12,628, and I'm asking for $12,000 even.

Also the car has never been in an accident and never had any body work done to it, not reconstructed, etc.

Last edited by AgentJam; 05-02-2012 at 06:05 PM.