Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

CA CLEAN 1998 Honda Civic Hatchback CX sir/jdm

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CLEAN 1998 Honda Civic Hatchback CX sir/jdm

I have '98 Honda Civic cx Hatchback for sale.
194k original miles. Motor is bone stock with AC/Heater. The motor had never been modified.
This car is my reliable, gas saver, daily driver. $20 full tank lasts me 1.5 weeks.
Motor runs strong. Oil change done every 3k miles and recently changed out with NGK spark plugs and wires
5 speed manual transmission. No pop out or grinds.
Clean title. No accident. Non-smoker adult driven.
All panels has matching vins except OEM SIR front and rear bumpers.
Painted the car 2 years ago with OEM DuPont red paint.
Replaced doors and roof molding. Fenders and 1/4 panels have never been rolled and still have oem splash guards/liners.
OEM SIR front & rear bumper from Honda
OEM SIR thin moldings
OEM SIR headlights with 6k HIDS
OEM CTR Stanley clear signals

Suspension
Steel braided brake lines all around
Ground control & koni combo with gc long top hates all around
99 Civic SI front and rear disc brake conversion (brake pads are 80% new)

Momo steering wheel
CTR horn with quick release
Viper alarm

All major maintenance and tune up was done at 140k
All belts, fluids, all gaskets, water pump, thermostat, new radiator.
No leaks anywhere in the engine.

Very clean car. Treated it with respect and babied it since day 1. $4800 obo lowballers will be ignored. Text me for pics. I'm having problems uploading on this site. Hating or bashing will be considered that you wish this was in your price range and maybe you should be looking at salvage cars that will cost you more than what you paid for the car to get it to this level. Easy restoration or track ready car here. No trades other than a white or midori EK hatch ONLY! Don't ask me if I would consider your db8 or em1....etc. this car is nearly perfect for my plans, but I just didn't want a red car. The condition was too great to pass up. You'll see what I mean in person. If you've been looking for an ek hatchback and you're as picky as I am when it comes to cars. You'll understand what I mean. Thanks for looking. 8189836668 text friendly and don't waste our time. I'll be happy to entertain serious offers.

The window/door molding is dusty in the pic. It is new and not cracked like every 90's honda you see. I'm serious, this car is ready to upgrade instead of replacing parts just to look normal. I don't check this site often, so I won't know if you replied to this thread or pm'd me. Sorry, don't waste your time telling me how you can get a pos EK with a b16/lsvtec for cheaper. I don't want to hear about it. If you're content with that its all good. If you're a real Honda freak/enthusiast then feel free to contact me. If you have to ask, it's the original sohc motor that came with the car. No surprises with a swap you didn't do. Put in your own swap with mileage you can trust or run it with its original motor, smog legally and save gas.

PS save our Hondas.
Attached Images     

Last edited by mugenNR10; 04-19-2016 at 04:13 PM.