Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

94 LS integra (white) w/ high miles in Nu Jerz!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 01:02 AM

Location: where skeemers snatch your ish in broad daylight, NU JERZ, USA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 LS integra (white) w/ high miles in Nu Jerz!!!!

I got a 94 integra (white) w/currently 188,xxx miles on it. the car and the engine is in very good condition being it has all those miles and being its a 10 yr. old car. the engine does NOT smoke at all and pull really strong.. I gotten the car with about 174k and I''m the 3rd owner, I put about a good 12k on the car,I drive it up and down AC with no problems.. I got it on 10/03 It''s actually my gurls car but she''s moving up north and she has no need for the car. I hate to get rid of it since the car it''s in very good condition, but we need the money for a down in a apartment. I bought the car for $3700 and invested another $1,000. I put a new 2 way pager alarm/self start, front strut bars, short ram intake, battery, a set a gsr hammers, 2 new kuhmos w/90% thread left up front stock michelins on the back,pioneer radio, new radiator hoses, new water pump, new oil pump, and timing belt which has turned 3k on it. The car is in stock trim condition and like I said the car is in very good condition for a 10 yr. old car. I need to get rid of the car before Jul. 1st, sorry no pics but if your really interested hit me up on my cell! Askin $4000 obo My loss is your gain, you won''t be dissapointed on the car when you see it and like I said the engine is very strong I need to get rid of it ASAP!!!

Glenn (201) 966-3480