Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

AL 2010 Honda Rancher 4x4 automatic w/PS and independent rear suspension. Nice ATV

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2010 Honda Rancher 4x4 automatic w/PS and independent rear suspension. Nice ATV

Usually I list all my cars on here but this time I thought I'd list my 4 wheeler and see if any of you might be interested. I may consider some trades but it would have to be worth my while since this atv is brand new. It is paid for and only has 92 miles on it. It also has an extended warranty on it through Honda. I still have the factory wheels and tires that come with this and they have never even been used. This atv is an automatic with powersteering and independent suspension. The ride is great having this feature. I had boot guards installed and have a set of aluminum ramps that I'll throw in. My asking price is $7200. I am pretty firm on that due to the fact this is still a brand new atv and it is stored in my garage. I have all the original paperwork and the title for this vehicle, so please don't offer me you 1991 project that needs to be finished or primered car either. I prefer cash above all but I may consider a trade.

features of this atv
Engine: 420cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder 4-stroke
Bore/Stroke: 86.5 x 71.5mm
Fueling: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 34mm throttle bodies
Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
Clutch: Automatic
Transmission: Automatic
Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
Rear Suspension: Independent double wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic disc
Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
Front Tires: 24 x 8-12
Rear Tires: 24 x 10-11
Length: 80.9 inches
Width: 46.1 inches
Height: 45.8 inches
Wheelbase: 49.4 inches
Seat Height: 32.4 inches
Ground Clearance: 9.1 inches
Turning Radius: 10.5 feet
Curb Weight: 642 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve

I did have the factory wheels and tires removed and a set of ITP-SS212 WHEELS WITH SWAMP-LITE TIRES installed for a more aggressive look.