Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

QC - CAN 2008 Honda Civic Si

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 05:49 AM
Honda-Tech Titanium Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2008 Honda Civic Si

Selling my 2008 Honda Civic Si. The car is in MINT condition for it's age and drives amazingly. NO RUST and absolutely no work needed to be done on the car. I am the 3rd owner and have all the receipts of work done since 2008. Car has had synthetic oil changes every 5000 kms and has been undercoated every year. It comes with OEM powder coated charcoal rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 sport 215/45/17 tires, as well as Honda Factory Performance rims with new winter tires (as seen in pics). New battery (last year). All power options work, A/C blows cold. It has tinted windows, Two way Viper alarm w/ remote start and Sirius XM radio. Some tasteful mods include: Hondata Flashpro (it has been tuned and is very fun to drive), Skunk2 Alpha header, short ram intake, torque dampener, Phare H.I.D's and Eibach lowering springs. The car is quick, fun and in great shape. Reason for selling is that I'm getting a newer car.

Please note: The car does have a rebuilt title. The previous owner was parked on the road and a garbage truck hit the rear passenger side door. Instead of having to pay two taxes and get a new car from his insurance, he decided to just have the work done and forego having to pay dual taxes. The car was professionally repaired according to the regulations of the SAAQ and I have all the paperwork and pictures of the damage. I am hiding absolutely nothing as I asked a lot of questions before making the purchase. There was no structural damage and no mechanical damage (as you can see from the photo). I've included the Carfax report in the pictures.

Price: $6500

Best way to get a hold of me is text 613-299-4081