Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 03:39 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon

i am selling my 94 cx hatchback, im really looking for a 4dr i have found a couple that i want so im not too interested in trades unless they are really worth it for me.

the car has a clean title but under the brands section it has:
WA 10/16/03 not actual
OR 10/16/03 non standard
which im assuming is from the odometer being not actual miles

the car sits at this very moment with:
exterior:
orange coner lights/ half assed red and clear tails
fake spoon fake cf mirrors

interior:
black integra dash with itr cf climate control(has broken vent) gsr gauge cluster
00 integra speakers and tweeters
full black si interior that is pretty clean
(door panels were cut for dash conversion)

suspension:
H&R 1 piece coilover suspension, no half assed suspension, handles great
4wheel disc brakes from an si

motor:
99 ls longblock with 35k
00 ITR lsd tranny flawless with VIN plate
full apexi GT exhaust system, from the 4-2-1 header,test pipe,and catback all 2.5"
apexi intake filter
POWER STEERING
motor runs great, does not burn oil, stock ls ecu throws NO CODES
c&r racing aluminum radiator

the bad: exterior body needs some tlc, qtr panels are clean but the te body needs some tlc and a paint job to be perfect
has no ebrake lines

the car is definitley quick, sure its an ls motor the the type r tranny really makes it quick especialy down low, and the exhaust system helps with power too, would probably run a lower 14 second 1/4

as it sits i would be asking 5000, but i can also sell it cheaper with just lowering springs/coilovers, and a ls tranny or z6 single cam swap and stock integra exhaust then i would be asking 3500 with the ls swap or 3200 with the z6

also have an optional viper 2way paging alarm with life time warranty and back up battery/siren that i will leave in the car for 450, 200 less than i paid

located in battle ground washington near vancouver washington

keep in mind my car now has fat 5's, stock sideskirts(not pictured) and stock wing

Modified by itr#xxxxlives at 5:04 PM 12/12/2005
Old 12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: 1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon (itr#xxxxlives)

bump
Old 12-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon (itr#xxxxlives)

want to trade for 00 Integra Type R + cash?? not for sure, but just thinking of getting rid of my R.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon (nightrider)

5K seems liek a lot, can you get some pictures of the where the door panels are cut, how straight is the body?? and how many miles on the motor/tranny??
Old 12-13-2005, 01:16 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nightrider &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">want to trade for 00 Integra Type R + cash?? not for sure, but just thinking of getting rid of my R. </TD></TR></TABLE>

type r plus cash i must be dreaming i havent been working so basicaly all the money i have is this car, s2 seats, a set of volks maybe i could just give you a reach around?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGRhatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">5K seems liek a lot, can you get some pictures of the where the door panels are cut, how straight is the body?? and how many miles on the motor/tranny??</TD></TR></TABLE>
5k is with my itr tranny, the full apexi gt exhaust, h&r 1piece suspension, c&r aluminum radiator, you can buy it for 3500 with thought those

now 3500 for a eg hatch with fat 5's, an ls swap, black interior/integra dash, lowerd, integra exhaust, thats not too bad of a price
Old 12-13-2005, 01:17 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: 1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon (EGRhatch)

the body is straight, little stuff hear and there but mostly it needs love and a paint job, 35k on the motor, 50k on the tranny
Old 12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what happened to the passenger side floor, looks like a big *** mud stain?? cleanable or no?? and is there anyway you could get some more pictures... looks like a pretty big dent in the passanger side door...

sorry if it sounds liek I'm bashign but I have a friend who's interested and I'm just trying to get some answer's for what I see...
Old 12-13-2005, 01:39 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: 1994 cx white clean title, swapped, suspension, black interior, wshington oregon (EGRhatch)

yeah that looks like mud or dirt, the funny thing is it only shows up in pictures with flash, i didnt know about that before

i will have my freind clean the carpets though

the passenger door is flawless, but if you look on the first picture, look at the end of the door and right under the molding you can see where the door was kicked, not horrible dent but its just there

ask away but i dont know why somebody would drive from oklahoma for a regular *** hatch
Old 12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

my sister goes to school at Central washignton University, I used to live in seattle, and have some friends up there looking for cars... but yeah I ment the driver door earlier, not the passanger door, if you could get some more pictures of how it sits now, that would be awesome, thanks a lot

BUMP
Old 12-14-2005, 02:06 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

ohh ok, yeah i will get some more pictures when its not 30 degree's outside,
i might be a little flexible on the price once i get the more high dollar items off the car too folks
Old 12-16-2005, 06:09 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

bump, soon it will have difffernt suspension, a ls tranny and integra exhaust